Sleeping over

~Rhiannon~

Caden was acting strange all of a sudden. Even when I went to see Valia. He was talking rude and all that. I choose to keep a distance between us. Maybe he was trying to decide what he really wants.

*phone rings*

Unknown number.

"Rhiannon, meet me outside."

"Dad?" I asked.

"Meet me outside!" He said and hanged up.

"How did he get to know where I was living? Why should I meet him? Is he going to kill me too? I can't meet him." I was so scared of him.

*bangs on the door*

I started shivering and walking to the door slowly. The bangs were very loud too. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Took you long enough."

I was surprised to see Caden standing there. I looked around to see if my dad was outside too.

"I'm right here, what you looking for?" Caden said waving his hand.

I pulled him in a shut the door quickly. Even though I didn't see my dad, I felt like he was close.

"Rhiannon, I don't know why you're acting strange but Valia needs you. I've been calling you for over 30mins now."

"I'm sorry, I...I was...I mean... I wasn't close to my phone. Wh...why does Valia need me?" I said trying hard to act normal.

"She didn't tell me but it's kind off important. Let's get going." He said this and turned to leave.

"Caden, wait...can... I...umm...tell her I can't come." I was scared to go out.

"What? It's urgent okay. She needs you right now!"

"I can't go...you can help her."

"I can't help her this time."

"What do you mean? You help her always."

"It's something different...it's complicated and girly stuff..." he looked disgusted.

I giggled to his actions but it wasn't for long because I was focused on what could happen if I stepped out.

"What is it? Tell me...it's not what I think it is right because she's too old...it should've happened already?"

"It is what you think it is, it's her first time. My mom isn't home too."

"Okay...hmmm...does she have the stuff?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"No, it just happened. Let's hurry, she's waiting." He said nervously .

"Okay okay...relax.I need to get some stuff." I giggled.

I went upstairs for the 'stuff'.Stepping out of the house wasn't easy for me. It was like I'd get shot the moment I step outside.I held Caden's hand without realizing. He moved himself away from me which brought me back to my senses. I was looking around like I was a thief.

"Rhiannon! What's wrong with you?" Caden asked looking confused.

I told him nothing was wrong and quickly entered the house.I went straight to Valia's room. She was still in the bathroom. I knocked and she let me in . I talked to her for sometime and helped her with everything she wanted. It took sometime so it was already night. We moved to the hall to watch a movie and eat.

"I need to get going, it's late."

"The movie hasn't ended." Valia said.

"I know but it's late."