Saved

~Caden~

I woke up in a room where only beeps I could hear. I was in a hospital room. I don't remember how I got here but I remember what happened .
It's been a day I knew this girl and I'm already in a hospital?

"Caden, you're up. Oh my darling what happened ?" My mom asked.

"You got us worried!" Dad added.

Just as I opened my mouth , I saw Rhiannon with a tray in her hands walk through the door. I looked at her with one eyebrow raised and I could see she was really scared.

"Get out." I said with an angry tone.

I knew she didn't mean to hurt me but she went too far.

She kept the tray down and turned slowly .

"Hurry up!" I shouted.

My parents gasped and I turned to face them when she left.

"Nothing happened, I sprayed some chemicals on my eyes, that's all." I explained.

My mom looked at me weirdly and said 'better be truthful' and I rolled my eyes.
The doctor walked in, discharged me and my parents followed him out with smiles as they had to pay the bills.

Rhiannon walked in again with her head facing down and her hands behind her.

"I'm...r...really sorry, I didn't mean to , I got scared and I meant to hurt you but I didn't meant you were to get hurt"  she blabbed  without making sense.

I stood up and walked closer to her. She was already shaking like I had pointed a gun at her.

"Boo!" I whispered in her ear.

She fell to the floor and started crying like a baby. I immediately got to my senses and helped her get up. I gave her a tissue and she cleaned her tears.

"Please I have nowhere to go, I can't sleep on the streets please help me" She said after she calmed down.

" what do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Your parents will kick me out." She said.

"I didn't tell them." I replied.

"What? You s... saved m...me?" She asked confused.

"Huh? Saved? I'm not a super hero."
I leaned closer to her and said " take it as a favor."

"I owe you two." she whispered but I heard.

"Thanks Caden" she said.

"You're welcome. " I said and left the room.

When I got home, I showered and put on some sweatpants. This girl has got me all nice. I would have destroyed her life by now but I was caring and thinking about her too much. This isn't me. I took my phone and sent a text to Valia my little sis and asked her why I was acting that way as she claims she's a 'love doctor'. It was late so I got no reply from her hoping for tomorrow.

Sitting by the window, I saw Rhiannon crying again. I took my phone immediately and sent a text to her. I climbed my bed and slept as I was very tired and had a whole new school day thing.

Don't forget to vote and comment please. Sorry if there are mistakes.

...