Stay Away From Me!!

~Rhiannon~

I was lying on the bed waiting for a call or text from Caden. It's been three hours since he took my contact and still nothing???

My phone buzzed so I stood up and took the phone only to see the one person I hate but also love the most in the world calling.
Daniel, my best friend who never stops getting annoying.

"Hello pretty." He said over the phone.

"What do you want?" I said in a tired voice cus a sudden headache hit me from nowhere.

"You gonna come to the party?" He asked.

"You know already, please just leave me alone." I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry miss, you could change your mind...you never know, plus... there's a lot of food.." He said trying to change my mind.

"You can't fool me Danie.." I chuckled.

"Okay okay... I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"See you tomorrow."

With that, I hang up and sighed while sitting by the window. Caden waved at me through his window.

OMG!

Girl... please be normal.

I crouched down because I was literally wearing the shortest clothes ever.

*Texting*

Unknown:Hey it's Caden, care to come down?

Me:What if I care?

Unknown:You wouldn't want to. He texted back.

I quickly stood up and wore my shoes and rushed out of the room.

*Ding dong*
The bell rang.

"Ugh...coming." I said with a twitchy voice.

"Who could it be?" I said opening the door knowing perfectly well who it is.

There stood Caden with a box in his hand.

"Ooh...didn't know you were coming here." I said smiling.

"Well I'm here now." He said.

"Come on in then." I said with a nervous laugh.

"So Rhiannon, I see you live alone." He asked while dropping the box.

"Yea...you do too."

"Parents are in the states and will be returning soon." Caden said casually.

Like.. it's a normal thing to be in the states.

" oh well, my...brother will be home soon." I said because I was scared while I perfectly knew my brother was never born.

" Great then let's start and end soon." He said sitting down.

He seemed way too comfortable. He looked nothing like a serial killer but I was so scared.

"Would... you l...l...like some w...w...water t...to drink?" I stuttered.

" Rhiannon, are you okay? Looks like you're the one who needs water." He said with a caring look.

He's fooling you R..do something!!

He stood up and walked closer. I moved backwards and reach my hand to the cabinet. Just as he opened his mouth to say something, I sprayed his face with the pepper spray and screamed.

"Stay away from me!!" I yelled.

"Oh my God! My eyes...oww...no... ouch ouch what did you do?" He said as he robbed his eyes.

"I served you beast!!" I said proudly.

Just then, Caden fell to the floor unconscious. What did I do? I poked him with my foot but he didn't respond. I checked the can and it was a substance with no similarities as pepper spray and all along I thought it was pepper spray. I ran out to the neighbor and asked for help.

You killed him R... OMG you killed him!!

Mr. Fren was like a father to me over here so he rushed to the house with me.

"Rhiannon what did you do?" Mr Fren asked.

"I...I...didn't know I.. it wasn't p...pepper s...s...pray ... I" I couldn't speak.

"This is the owner of the buildings son!!!"

I stood there in shock not knowing what to do so I just sat on the floor and started crying.

"I...I... killed him. I killed a human being!!! I'm going to jail no!!" I cried.

" Rhiannon don't be stupid he's not dead, let's head to the clinic before he actually dies." Mr Fren said.

I stood up with the can containing the substance in my hand and we headed to the clinic.
It's either I die or go to jail.
I prefer death after killing someone.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

...