4. LUIS a.k.a RAFAEL

AN: Dedicated to @Dreamer-sj, @AliciaLee739 and @CosmicTYK

Thanks for your support

----------*****----------

The moon hung low in the sky as my men, and I slipped away to our secret refuge. We'd successfully dispatched that repulsive Omega—Beta Cooper's regrettable creation—back to my nephew's pack (soon to be mine).

What's his name again? Caleb, Cane...Ugh! Who the fucks cares! He was Beta Cooper's son, a pawn in my calculated game.

The thought of Marcos, blissfully ignorant, amused me. I didn't require proximity to predict the chain of events: locate the Omega, and like vultures drawn to carrion, Marcos and his loyal lackey, Javier would inevitably follow. And trailing behind them, my precious toys—soon under my control—would endure a severe punishment that would make even the devil cringe. 

Oh, the pleasure of anticipation!

Same way with Rexx, he would be there with his mate.

"We need to get our pups back!" Kylo, my wolf, growled in my mind, urging haste. But I silenced him.

"Patience," I whispered. "Our toys will return, and then the real game begins." Kylo gave me a wicked wolfie grind and then retrieved to the back of my mind. The thought of their suffering ignited wicked delight.

Conversely, the blame for Beta Cooper's frail Omega son's fate rested squarely on Rexx's shoulders.

Initially, when Alpha Harold discovered that Rexx had found his true mate through his 'daughter,' rage consumed him. But the twist came when he realized that the mate in question was none other than Beta Cooper's long-lost son.

Sharp-eyed Haylee recognized the young man instantly yet turned a blind eye. After all, who cared about the forgotten offspring of the Beta? Not even the Beta himself, preoccupied as he was with his twin sons.

But then Rexx shattered the engagement, declaring he'd found his true mate. That's when Alpha Harold and his Beta hatched a revenge plot against Rexx.

What better vengeance than to abduct his loathsome mate and beat him senseless? Curiously, their refusal raised my suspicions when I proposed that my men have some 'fun' with the Omega before returning him to my nephew's pack. They harbored secrets about the doctor's true significance. Not my concern, though—I owed them for sheltering me and my men during the collapse of my human trafficking empire.

The werewolf council's raid altered the course of events. They apprehended the Alpha Harold and Beta Cooper, and the pack members—unwitting pawns in our game—met their demise.

My escape with my men and a select few of their packmates went undetected. But the doctor? His memory remained etched in my mind.

We indulge in cruelty, but my men didn't merely rough him up.