1. THIRD-PERSON

AN: Be advised this will be a long chapter

----------*****----------

Three days later

The day before, the Alphas, along with their mates, higher-ups, and a handful of warriors, arrived at the Pack. Luna Dylan and Duncan's reunion with their friends was filled with tears and embraces as if they had been apart for years.

The youngest Evan was particularly attached to his friends, never straying far from them. Marcos knew how hard the separation was for the Omega. Through his mate, he learned how Neal, Aiyden, Trayvon, Jadyn, and Gabriel tried to compensate for the absence of their friends, but it seemed that the void was never truly filled.

Luna Halian's meeting with Carlos, his mate Lucas, Riley, Khai, and Luna's brother Leandro was a source of amusement for Alpha Marcos and the rest. Lucas' distrustful and jealous look at the Blood Moon Pack Luna earned him a low growl from Alpha Avery.

Elder Jonas, placing his hand on the Alpha's shoulder, shook his head and said, "I understand how you're feeling, but let them be; they are young, and it's understandable that Alpha Marcos and Beta Javier's son's mate feel threatened by their closeness given that he and Carlos are too young to mate and mark each other." Alpha Avery took a deep breath to calm himself and his wolf Lykos, nodding in understanding yet still not liking how the werewolf looked at his mate.

Luna Aiyden, sensing the tense atmosphere, said to his mate, "Trayvon and I are going to start our meeting now, given that everyone is already here." Alpha Marcos nodded and gave his mate a quick kiss on the lips. Aiyden turned around and said to the rest, "We'll see you guys later; I hope you all feel welcome," with that, he grabbed his brother Trayvon's hand and signaled Elder Ruth to follow them. Alpha Marcos' thoughts then turned to the events of two days before as he watched his mate leave with his brother-in-law and Elder Ruth.

Flashback

Following a brief meeting with Manuel, Alex, and their son, the Alpha and Beta, who were confident in their decisions, escorted their mates back to their apartment for some rest. However, their determined mates chose to stay in the Common Area to watch TV while resting.

Marcos and Javier had no choice but to let the brothers be. Aiyden's gaze shifted to his Alpha after turning on the TV and settling comfortably on one of the couches. "Don't worry, love. If we get hungry, we can whip up something for ourselves," he said.

The Alpha and Beta shook their heads and smiled at their mates. Lately, Aiyden and Trayvon had been taking cooking classes from Alyssa, and the pack cooks, and they were quickly becoming quite skilled at it. Yet, the Alpha discreetly requested Alyssa's watchful eye over them.

Only Alyssa, Carlos, Alex, and Manuel had the code to enter their apartment, ensuring they received either the Alpha's or the Beta's approval before stepping inside.