twenty five

-7 months-
I wake up to my phone going off an I answer it not even looking.
Me:Hello.
Lawyer:Aubrey we need you up here today in about two hours for the final say don't worry about dressing up just come on.
Me:Ok I'm going to get ready.
Lawyer:Ok hurry.
I get up as quick as my belly will let me an get dressed then go downstairs eat me some breakfast an get into my car an drive down to the court house an meet up with my lawyer. "Now be honest with them ok." She says. "I all ways am." I say. She nods her head an we go I an sit down an the judge comes in. "Ok we are here because you cheated on your wife an she wants a divorce." The judge says. We nod are heads an she shakes hers. "Ms. Smith so you have anything to say?" The judge asked. I look at my lawyer giving me the ok so I stand up an look at the judge. "I am getting this divorce because he is not happy an all I ask is I get full custody of my baby's when they are fully born an I keep my house an my bakery an my car the rest he can have." I say. "What I'm getting at is your not asking for much but he is denying you everything you ask well you get to keep the car an everything I will give you that but the bays is the subject we are on now Mr. Wilkerson anything you have to say." The judge says. "Yes I want my baby's because I see her as an unfit mother she can't even hold a job she quite modeling what makes you think she want quite the bakery." Hunter says. My mouth hangs open wide in shock that he brought that up an my lawyer looks at me. "Ms. Smith care to explain?" The judge ask. "Yes I quite modeling because of him an me going to college I was trying to deal with him yelling at me for modeling an also going to school I do not plan on selling the bakery I only plan to move to my home town because that is where my mom has moved to over the years an that is where his mom is an I want my kids to grow up in a nice neighborhood instead of a city I am not denying him his kids I just want full custody over them because he has not been there for me through this pregnancy he doesn't even thin others his." I say. "Thats a very big thing to say do you have proof?" The judge says. "Yes we have a video from when Mr. Wilkerson an his girlfriend came into Ms. Smith's bakery asking for a paternity test." My lawyer says. The judge motions her to show it an she does an the judge is shocked. "Well Mr. Wilkerson if you do not see that these kids are yours then Ms. Smith you have full custody this divorce is final please step forward an sign the papers." The judge says. We step up an my lawyer reads it an gives me the ok to sign it an we leave an June runs up to me. "Congratulations." June says. I smile an she takes me out to eat. "I can't believe you stood your ground do you know where your even going to live." Jun says. "Yes I'm moving in next to my mom she has the house all set up like the one we have here an we will be going in a week before I get to pregnant an can't go anywhere." I say. "Are you going to let Hunter see his kids since the judge left it up to you?" June says. "I'm moving an I will be meeting him in a few minutes at the park to talk about this." I say. "Well good luck I hope everything goes good." June says. I smile thank her then have Jim drive me to the park yes I still have to have security because of the paparazzi an me still kinda modeling. He pulls up an I get out an walk over to a park bench an Jim an Steve stand near me with take records so if things go south I have evidence. Hunter shows up with his new girlfriend an sits next to me. "Look you got what you wanted now all I want is to see my kids." Hunter says. "I'm moving I a week an I done said I'm not denying you from seeing them." I say. "Thats to much money to fly back an forth you have to stay here." Hunter says. I stand up an look at him shocked. "These are your kids money shouldn't matter I'm moving an they are coming with me an that's final." I say. I leave after that an that was the last time I seen Hunter in person. I go home an lay down on the couch an fall a sleep only for Jim to wake me up. "Here eat this." Jim says. He hands me food an I eat all the food on the plate. "Thanks Jim." I say. "No problem I heard your stomach growling." Jim says. I smile an he walks away an I clean the plate then go upstairs an go on Facebook an see that Hunter is now engaged to his one girl so I just close the laptop an grab my phone an see a text from June an I smile.
June:I can't believe he is getting married not even a day after y'all got a divorce.
Me:Trust me I know it's messed up.
June:I know baby girl but hey you got two beautiful baby's on the way that's the only good thing an your happy.
Me:Thanks you all ways know what to say I'm going to bed night.
I put my phone on the table an go to sleep.