nine

I woke up an woke Hunter up an he went home an I got dressed an started fixing breakfast. "Morning Aubrey." Claire says. "Morning Claire sit down we need to talk." I say. She sits down an I set the table an put breakfast down an we started eating. "Explain to me why you have been acting the way you have lately." I say. "Aubrey I'm sorry but ever since we came back from Florida you never had time for me so I went to Drew an things happened an he comforts me an takes my mind off of it." Claire says. I looked at her shocked an stand up am hug her. "Claire you should of told me I would of stopped an spent time with you so how about we skip school today an go get our nails down." I say. "Really we will do that just me an you?" Claire ask. "Yes me an you nobody else besides the workers an your coming with me to California for the fashion show we are going to see Jake." I say. "Really oh my gosh sis I love you soo much." Claire says. "I love you too now go get dressed." I say. She runs off an I text June an Hunter an let them know that I won't be there I was spending the day with Claire. Claire walks out in some jeans an top since it isn't that cold yet being the first of September. "Ready to go?" I ask. "Yes I am." Claire says. Smiling I laugh an we walk out the door I lock it an we walk to my car. "Sis I got a question." Claire says. "Ok what is that." I say. "Would it be ok if I move in with mom an dad again?" Claire ask. "Yea sure when do you plan on going?" I ask. "When we go to California." Claire says. I nod my head an drive an me an Claire get our nails done an I take her out to eat. We walk into the restaurant an the waiter sits us down an we order our drinks. "Aubrey our you ok with me moving back I with mom an dad?" Claire ask. "Yea I can't stop you they are your mom an dad." I say. "There your parents two Aubrey." Claire says. "No my parents would never force me to marry somebody I don't love." I say. She just looks at me an glares an we order are food. "Well if you would of noticed Hunter is a fucking joke an you should of married that man." Claire says. I look at her shocked. "Why are you acting like this Claire?" I ask. "Because I am always doing everything you tell me to an I want freedom that's why I'm moving to California with mom so I can be free." Claire says. I stand up an slam money on the table an look at Claire. "You had freedom Claire Smith you just want to be a little whore an not get into trouble for so find your on say back to the house hand me your phone an take this find boxes also your leaving when you get your parents to get you a flight." I yell. I storm out of the restaurant an get in my car an head to the phone company an cancelled Claire's phone since I am not good enough for her then head home an get boxes an call people an they pack an I ship it all to California to her parents house an Claire gave me back the key an I sat in the living room afterwords an deiced to redo Claire's old room an I made it into a closet an put all my clothes in it since most of them didn't fit. "Aubrey open up." Hunter yells. I walk to the door an open it an June, Hunter, an Gabrielle walk in while I go sit one the coach. "What happened with Claire why did she have Drew take her to the airport?" Gabrielle asked. I told them to sit down an sighed an told them what happened an they where shocked. "Wow I didn't realize she was that bad." Gabrielle says. June an Hunter nodded in agreement an the all looked at me. "So Aubrey what our you going to do know about the modeling stuff an high school?" June ask. "I'm staying in school this is my senior year an I'm not missing it an as for my job there are things called breaks an weekends." I say. "Thats my girl." Gabrielle says. We talked for a little bit longer an I looked at Hunter. "How would you like to come to California with me I have a fashion show an then a galla party the next night to celebrate then we will come home on Monday." I say. "I would love to baby." Hunter says. I smile an kiss him an go cook supper then an we ate then had some fun an went to bed.