nineteen

I wake up an get dressed an wake Hunter up an we go downstairs an see Gabrielle fixing the table. "Mom you didn't have to do that." Hunter says. "Of course I was up before y'all so I cook." Gabrielle says. "Well thank you Gabrielle as anyone woke Jim an Steve up yet?" I ask. "No but Drew can go wake them up." Gabrielle says. Drew walks out an we sit down an then the boys walk in an we begin to eat. "Is Shawn flying out today?" I ask. "Yea he said he would fly out today then a week before the wedding since he can't really take off work." Hunter says. "Ok  well how is everything going to go today?" Jim ask. "Well me, Hunter, an Gabrielle are going to go look at wedding venues for both the wedding ceremony an after party then we are going to go to this amazing bakery an order a cake for the wedding day an then I think flowers is all we will have left then we are all meeting up for lunch at Red Robins an after lunch us girls are going dress shopping an the boys are going to try on tuxedos an Chasity will be going with them." I say. "So how do you want us to do this?" Steve ask. "Well when we look at the venues y'all can look around also to see how many security will be needed an then at the bakery y'all can stand outside or inside an flowers just walk around then when we do dress shopping y'all can ether come inside or y'all can go to the coffee shop across the street an I can text y'all when we are done." I say. The nod there head then we finish breakfast an I clean up will everybody gets ready an Drew is the first one done. "Hey Aubrey would it be cool if I rode with Jim an Steve?" Drew ask. "No I don't mind just remember they have a job to do outside the house an also ask them." I say. He nods his head an everybody comes downstairs an we went to the cars. Hunter drove us to the venue an we meet the lady an looked around an it was very pretty it was outside on the beach then you turn around an go into the hotel's ball room an you have the after party. "I love it but would it be available on July 20th?" I ask. "Oh yes it will be." The lady says. I look at Hunter an he smiles an we close the deal on it an left an went to the cake bakery. "Oh my gosh strawberry on top an vanilla on bottom." I say. "That sounds nice honey but what about chocolate?" Gabrielle ask. "Ok so strawberry, vanilla, an chocolate on bottom." I say. The dude nods an writes it down an we tell them the design we want then leave an go pick flowers out for the wedding. We go to lunch an meet up with the others an sit down. "Oh my gosh I'm so hungry." I say. They laugh at me an we order. "Chasity please make sure they don't pick out anything bad." I say. "I won't let them." Chasity says. "Thanks girl." I say. We order are food an wait for it to come. "Did y'all find the venue?" June ask. "Yea we did an I love it it's like perfect an we got it reserved for July 20th an it will be set up they way we want it by the day." I say. "Its perfect for her so it's perfect for me." Hunter says. "Now ya have to hope the tuxedo is going to be perfect for her." Martha says. We all laugh an are food comes an we eat then us girls leave an get to the bridal store. "Hello lady's who is the bride?" The lady ask. "I am." I say. I step forward an she smiles at me. "Ok the way we want today to go is we will take you an this girl will take your bridesmaids an find them dresses sound good." The lady says. "Yes um this is going to be my mother in law an I want her to help me pick out the dress." I say. The girl nods her head an leads me an Gabrielle to the dresses. "Look around an find two that you like an Gabrielle find two that you like an we will have you try them on." The lady says. I nod my head an so does Gabrielle an we go an look an Gabrielle finds two right off the bat an I only found one. "Gabrielle I can't seem to find the dress that I would want to wear for my wedding." I say. "Well sweetie maybe this is not the store for you then." Gabrielle says. "Can't find none in this area?x the lady ask. "No have the girls found there dress yet?" I ask. "Yes but they asked to keep looking but come with me we have another room." The lady says. I fallow her to this other room an we walk in an instantly find a dress. "This is the one I just know it." I say. The lady smiles an I go try it on an it fits perfectly an Gabrielle smiles an we walk out an I walk out an the girls gasp an I step up on the podium an smile at the mirror an the girls say there comments an I just smile an we pick out a simple blue dress that's knee length an strapless for the girls. We buy the dresses an head home an see that the boys are not there yet so we hide the dresses an go sit down on the couch. "So Aubrey are you ready to be Mrs. Aubrey Wilkerson?" June ask. "The day I knew I was in love with him I have known I was ready." I say. "Awe when y'all going to have kids?" Martha ask. "I don't know I'm thinking in four years because he wants to go to college an so do I." I say. "What are you going into an what is he going into?" Adriana ask. "I'm going into the nursing career an he plans to go into the business world." I say. "An you are also a model so." June says. "Yea I know that's why I'm thinking of just going into the business world an running my own store so I can still be a model even after I get rid of the baby fat." I say. They all smile an the boys get back an hide there tuxedos an the girls fixed supper we ate talked then they left an I went to bed smiling.