five

-Saturday-
"Aubrey wake up an get dressed Mark needs us for press conference." June says. I wake up an get dressed an paint my nails an put my jewelry on then we left. "Mark says we are not doing the photo shoot but we our doing interviews." June says. "Glad I dressed up." I say. She laughs an we finally get there an I see Adriana an Martha who I ran too an gave then a hug. "I have missed you girls so much." I say. "We have missed you so much an we get to come back with y'all on Sunday." Martha says. "Oh my gosh really yay." I say. "Aubrey we need you over here." Mark yells. I tell the girls bye an walk over to Mark. "Ok this is Stacie she will be interviewing you so just be your self." Mark says. He pats my back an I fallow Stacie an her camera crew to a room an we sit down. "Hello everybody I'm here with Aubrey Smith one of the new models of Victoria Secret so Aubrey how is the new life going. " Stacie says. "Well it's fun really I get to model with some of the best people an I also get to stay in school so really great." I say. "Thats good now do you think you will get to model at the next fashion show?" Stacie asked. "Well I hope so but I am ok if I don't all these girls our so amazing." I say. "Ok Aubrey well we all love you an so do your fans an we want to know if you have any secret talents." Stacie says. "Well I am on the cheer team an I love to dance um my friend June says I'm a really good actress." I say. "Well your parents our famous directors do you think you would star in one of there movies?" Stacie ask. "Um I don't know if my job calls for me to then I will but me an my parents our not on best of terms because they wanted me an my sister to marry somebody we didn't know." I say. "Ok well that's all the time we have today thank you so much for joining us today Aubrey." Stacie says. "No problem bye." I say. The camera cuts an I leave the room an walk over to June. "How did your interview go?" June ask. "It was ok till they brought up my parents what about yours?" I ask. "It was fun I had a hot guy interview me." June says. "Very cool for you girl." I say. She laughs an Adriana an Martha walk over to me. "Y'all both look good don't change a thing after the announcement we our going to a club an yes y'all can get in." Adriana says. "Sounds good." I say. "Can all Victoria Secret models report to the board room." An annoucner says. We look at each other an walk inti the to to see Mark, Chasity, john, an Seth (the designer) standing up front. "Now all of you girls are wondering who is going to be modeling at the fall fashion show an Seth has chosen a lot of girls so here we go Aubrey, Martha, Adriana, June. I kinda lost it when I heard all four of our names because we our all best friends an we all screamed happily an the girls that didn't make it left an we got the schedule for the fall fashion  show then we all left an got into the taxi an headed to the club for the celebration. Once we got to the club we walked in an Adriana an Martha went to the bar an me an June hit the dance flow together. "Hello lady's would you like a drink?" Some dude says. We look at him an laugh an walk away an go over to the bar an sit down an order some none alcohol drinks. "So Aubrey our you ready for the girls to come back an see where we live?" June ask. "Yea I am an the won't leave till next Sunday so that means they get to our first football game an see us cheer." I say. "So true an we have to take them to our local club there." June says. "Oh an the lake on Saturday." I say. "Oh my gosh yes." June says. "This is going to be fun well besides school." I say. "Your right but Aubrey what our you going to do I noticed you didn't bring Claire an left her with Gabrielle but our y'all moving back here or what?" June ask. "I think we our going to stay I'm going to give it till Thanksgiving break an if she doesn't show improvement then we our moving back." I say. "I hope she gets better girl I really do." June says. "I know I do too hey it's twelve an our flights at nine come on let's get the girls an go back to there place." I say. June nods her head an she goes an gets Adriana an I go get Martha an we go back to there apartment an went to bed.