one

I shut my laptop an stand up an go into my sister room. "I need your help closing this box." Claire says. "Girl you now you only need your clothes an electronics that's it." I say. "What do you think this is." Claire says. I laugh an help her clothes the box an then go into my room an finish packing my stuff an go into the kitchen an grab a glass of water. "Sis somebody is at the door." Claire says. I go an open the door an see the moving men an show them the boxes an they grab an I pack my last box an they take it. "Well Claire you ready to go the moving people need my car an I still have to get us to the airport." I say. Claire looks around an nods her head an we walk out an I close the door an we go down an get into my car an I drive us to the airport an I hand the keys over to the moving men an we walk in grab our ticket an go through the airport stuff until we our finally on the an seated an in the air. "Sis after this an the one to come back this is the last time we our moving right?" Claire ask. "Yes I plan on staying in Florida an if you want to enjoy your junior an senior year in Florida then yes I will get you into a school there ok." I say. Claire smiles an plugs in her headphones an lays her chair back some while I look out the window an hope I'm doing the right thing.
          -after plane ride-
"Lady's an gentleman we our about to land please fasten your seat belts an be in your seats please." The pilot says. Me an Claire look at each other an fasten our seat belt. Finally the plane lands an we get off an walk outside. "Where our they?" Claire ask. "I don't know really." I say. All of a sudden there our arms wrapped around us an we both turn to hit them only to find out it's Hunter an Drew. "Don't y'all dare every come up behind me again or I will punch y'all." I say. They say ok then lead us to there vehicle an drive us to the apartment building that is near there house. "Here our your keys to the house now we will be back at five to pick you up so be ready to come over." Hunter says. We nod are heads an we go inside the building an wave at the person behind the desk an hold up the keys an go into the elevator an once up we walk to the apartment an walk in an see it's decorationed just like the one in Florida. "How did they do this?" Claire ask shocked. "They made it look like are apartment in Florida so we want miss Florida a lot." I say. She smiles an runs to the room with Claire on it an falls on the bed. "I could stay here all night I'm so tired." Claire says. Imagine how tired your going to be tomorrow when we unpack." I say. She groans an I smile an go into the kitchen an grab me a drink. I look around until I get a call from Martha so I accept it since it was Skype.
Martha:Hey girl how was the flight an did y'all make it.
Me:It was ok Claire slept the way an yes we made it an our in the apartment now.
Martha:That's good oh Adriana an Mark say hey.
Me:Tell them I say hey.
She laughs an turns the camera toward them an I wave an blow them kisses then Martha comes back.
Martha:We just wanted to make sure y'all made it ok an to let you know that me an Adriana are coming down in two weeks to see your home town.
Me:Ok cool.
Martha:Ok well I got to go so we can finish this meeting.
Me:Ok bye y'all love you miss you guys.
I wave an blow kisses bye an go into Claire's new room. "Claire get your ass up we have to go over to Hunter's house an they will be here any minute." I say. Claire groans an rolls over an pulls the covers over her face an I groan an walk out an answer the door to see Hunter an Drew standing there. "Hello boys Drew go wake your girlfriend up." I say. He laughs an walks inti her room an Hunter hugs me an kisses me. "I have missed you so much." Hunter says. I smile into his chest since he is 5'11 an I'm like 5'4 I'm short compared to him but heels got me up high. "All right we our ready to go." Drew says. He walks out carrying a tired Claire an I open the door an I laugh all the way to the truck. Hunter drives us to his house an parks an we walk in an the lights our off me an Claire look at each other an grab each others hands preparing our selfs an somebody turns on the light an a bunch of people we know an love jump out an yell surprise.  We smile an go around saying thanks an all that then coach from the football team finished grilling an we ate then we danced around an partyed an then it was over an we all went home an crashed.