fourteen

I wake up to something tickling my ear. "Baby wake up." Hunter says. "No leave me to sleep." I say. "No now wake up we are going to my house." Hunter says. "But my bed is comfortable." I say. "I have sour patch kids at my house." Hunter says. "I have food here." I say. "But baby I want to spend time with you an mom wants to see you." Hunter says. I groan an push him off of me an get up I put on a different pair of clothes grab my blanket an phone an put on my flip flops. I walk out of my room only to be stopped by Jim. "Where are you going?" Jim ask. "To Hunter's house his mom wants to see me." I say. "You can't go anywhere with out me an Steve you know that right." Jim says. "I do now come on go get dressed Hunter's mom makes the best homemade cookies." I say. Jim smiles an goes an gets dressed an him an Steve escort me an Hunter to his truck because of the paparazzi. Once we got there we got out an walked in an Gabrielle attacks me with a big hug. "I have missed you so much Aubrey an congratulations on the fashion show." Gabrielle says. "Thanks Gabrielle I have missed you too an you know I will need your help when I go back to Florida I'm saving my money an so far I have enough for a decent house an that means I need your help I need you to be looking for a decent house with a gate." I say. "I will get right on it now who are these guys." Gabrielle says. "This is Steve an Jim my new bodyguards." I say. "Thats cool you mind if I put them to work?" Gabrielle ask. "If they are willing to do it Yea I'm going with Hunter to his room." I say. She kisses my cheek an I go upstairs an fall onto his bad an wrap my blanket around me an lay my head down to go back to sleep. "Oh no I didn't bring you over here to sleep I brought you over here to spend time with me." Hunter says. "Fine come cuddle with me then." I say. He laughs an takes his shirt off an lays down with me an wraps his arms around.
                      -Hunter's P.O.V-
"You know you are the most simplest girl I know an I love that." I say. I look down at her an groan the girl has done feel a sleep on me. I smirk an grab her phone an see no password so I go to her instagram an take a picture of us an put with it "Wanted to spend time with her but she falls a sleep on me God knows I love this girl" I post it an see all ready over a hundred likes. I sit her phone down an turn on the tv an put on football to see the broncos vs cowboys so I watch that till my phone vibrates an notifying me I have a text.
Sophie:Hey Hunter long time no talk just wanted to let you know I'm in town for the week an want to know if you want to hang out it's been forever.
I'm shocked to see that message an look at Aubrey an smile so I text back.
Me:Maybe next time I'm spending time with my girlfriend.
I sit my phone down an think about why would she be in  town an text me knowing she left. You see Sophie is my long time best friend an when she was eight she left an I just turned cold till Aubrey got here an she changed me for the better an I wouldn't want it any other way. There is a knock on my door an mom opens it. "Honey lunch is ready wake Aubrey up an y'all come eat." Mom says. I nod my head an she leaves an I wake Aubrey up an we walk downstairs an into the dining room to see mom, Jim, Steven, an Sophie. Wait Sophie why is she here of all times. "Oh my gosh Hunter you have changed so much I have missed you." Sophie says. She stands up an hugs me an Aubrey goes an sits down next to my mom. "Hi Sophie it's good to see you." I say. She smiles an kisses my cheek then sits down next to Aubrey an smirks. "Um Sophie I would like to sit next to Aubrey." I say. "Who oh well it's been a while you can sit next to me." Sophie says. Aubrey glares stands up an moves to the seat beside Sophie an I sit next to Aubrey. "There this way you get your way." Aubrey says. I smile an kiss her cheek an we begin to eat an Sophie glaring at Aubrey an me glareing at her.
                         -Aubrey's P.O.V-
Who the hell does she thank she is like dame if my man wants me to sit beside him you better move or I will your not going to get your way. Right now we are eating lunch an Sophie is talking about her oh so fabulous life now. I tune her out an look at Hunter an he smiles at me an grabs my hand. "Looks like you got a new girl Hunter how long is this one going to last I only knew the girls you dated for a year." Sophie says smirking. "Well it's lasted a year now so are whole life." I say. She looks shocked but snaps out of it an smirks at me. "Oh really now I guess your just easy to him an he gets it a lot an your using that over his head for money." Sophie says. "Excuse me look here you little slut I'm not using Hunter for anything I have my own money that I earn from my job." I say. "An what job is that a strip club." Sophie says laughing. I stand up an look down at her an smirk. "No I work as a Victoria Secret model thank you very much but judging by your close an how late it is you must need to get to work so you can get to the right street corner." I say. I walk away not listening to no more off it an walk outside an see Drew laying on the trampoline. "Hey Drew what ya doing?" I ask. "Thinking about how stupid I am for trusting Claire when she was only using me." Drew says. "Hey don't worry about it she is gone now an if it's anything she used me to she only stayed with me because she thought I was going to baby her but I didn't so she left." I say. "Thanks Aubrey your awesome you know that I'm glad your with my brother an not Sophie." Drew says. "Yea explain the Sophie chick to me." I say. "I don't know really I know they used to be best friends an no one could separate them but she moved when they we're nine." Drew says. "An she chooses now to show up awesome I just went off on her to." I say. "Good she deserved it an hey Hunter loves you he is not going to leave you just because of her." Drew says. "Thanks Drew." I say. He smiles an gets up an goes inside an I go sit down on the swing until I see Hunter walk out an kiss me. "Mom made her leave after I went off on her Jim an Steve escorted her out." Hunter says. "I'm sorry she just pissed me off I had to walk out before I slapped her." I say. "No don't worry about it my mom loves you an so do I an we both love what you did I told her I couldn't hang out with her because I was with you an well she just showed up." Hunter says. I smile an kiss him an he kisses me back. "I am still tired let's go take a nap." I say. He smiles an we go in an I toss my keys to Jim. "What is this for?" Jim ask. "Incase you want to go to the apartment I'm staying here until after supper." I say. "We are good Gabrielle is putting us to work on all the stuff Hunter couldn't do." Jim says. "Well I never learned from my dad so." Hunter says. "Hunter I'm going to get my blanket then I'm going to go curl up on the couch an your going to help Jim an Steve." I say. He kisses me an goes an helps them an I do just as I say an get my blanket an curl up on the couch.