twenty

July 19
I wake up to screaming an see Hunter falling off the bed an June, Martha, Adriana, Drew, Jake, an Shawn standing there. "What the hell guys?" Hunter ask. "Come on dude it's your last day as a free man an we have plans now get your ass up." Jake says. I laugh an see Hunter get up an push them out an lock the door an fall on the bed. "Babe we have to get up an get dressed or they will come in here again." I say. "I know I just want to enjoy this time with you." Hunter says. I laugh get up an pull Hunter up an go into the bathroom an take a shower then got dressed an walked out. "I don't know how I feel about you wearing that." Hunter says. "Baby I'm all yours we are getting married tomorrow an nothing is going to change that now let's go." I say. We walk downstairs an the girls through a sash at me an I put it on an we eat breakfast then the guys take Hunter away. "I will see you tomorrow bye I love you." Hunter says. "See you tomorrow love you too." I say. They leave an the girls grab my hand an pull me into the limo. "Ok it is ten thirty so we are going to hit the board walk then eat lunch then walk on the beach then hit the strip club." June says. "Girl I'm in heels." I say. "We all are Aubrey." Martha says. I smile an we jam out to the music till we got to the board walk an we start walking around. "Hey where is security?" I ask. "Everywhere they wanted us to have fun but stay safe so there scattered everywhere." Martha says. "Oh ok that's cool let's go on that ride." I say. We hit the rides till we are dead tired an hungry an go get food. "Oh my gosh this hamburger is so good." Adriana says. "I still can't believe y'all have never came here before." I say. "Um models that have to keep this body." Martha says. "Um hello I eat a lot an work out." I say. They shut up after that an I laugh an then we finish an go walking on te beach. "Girls y'all are the best I thank y'all so much for this." I say. "Don't think us just yet we still have the club to go to." June says smirking. All the girls are smirking an I got scared kinda.
                       -June's p.o.v-
We are walking on the beach just talking until my phone rings an I step back an answer the phone.
Me:Hey Steve is everything ready?
Steve:Yea everything is in place at the club she is going to kill you girls for this or love y'all but us guys are not in this.
Me:Thats fine we wanted to do something she will never forget anyways.
Steve:Oh she will never forget this all right see ya when you get here girls bye.
Me:Thanks Steve see ya then bye.
I hang up an walk back to the girls an wink at Adriana an Martha an they smile at me an we just keep walking. "Hey it's getting dark let's head to the club." Martha says. "Yea let the fun begin." Adriana says. We all laugh an get into the limo an head to the club.
                       -Hunter's p.o.v-
"Dude Aubrey is going to kill you guys if she finds out y'all brought me to a strip club." I say. "She won't find out an if she does y'all will be married all ready." Shawn says. "I will have to tell her because I don't want to lie to her." I say. "Dude live a little." Jake says. I groan an walk into the club.
                    -Aubrey's p.o.v-
"No girls y'all have lost your mind I'm not going in there I have a fiance no way." I say. They brought me to a male strip club an I don't want to go in. "Aubrey they won't touch you we paid them not to." Martha says. I groan an they grab my hand an drag me in an sit me down in a chair front row an they sit around me an these guys bring me an the girls a drink. "We hope you enjoy the show." The man says. I glare at June an they just smirk at me an the lights dim down an I got scared then all of a sudden a song comes on an a bunch of men jump out of no where an start dancing. I just look down an drink my drink an the girls where having fun an screaming. "Aubrey live a little  girl." June shouts. I groan an stand up with them an start dancing around with the girls an have some fun but shear clear of the guys then the club closes an we go home an I go to sleep wondering what the boys are doing.
                    -Drew's p.o.v-
"Dude Aubrey is going to kill us." I say. "Don't you think I don't know that we got her fiance drunk an he has a girls number on his arm from where he blacked out." Shawn says. You see what had happened was we walked in Hunter didn't do anything so Jake spiked his drink well it lead to Hunter drinking more getting drunk spending a hundred dollars on a stripper for her to just dance then he passed out an she wrote her number on his arm. "Look just get him to the guest house the girls might be back an we can get Steve an Jim to help us." Jake says. We carry him into the guest house an Jim an Steve looked shocked but have us put him on the couch. "What the hell did y'all do Aubrey is going to kill y'all." Jim says. Jake tells them what happened while Steve an Jim clean him up an everything. "Scratch that she is going to kill you." Jim says. We all stay quite an just get ready for bed.