twelve

I wake up to knocking on the door an I go an answer it seeing it was Martha. "Hey come on in." I say. "Sorry to come over on short notice but I was wondering if you an Hunter wanted to come with me an my boyfriend to the zoo." Martha says. "Yea we will be down in a little bit." I say. She nods her head an leaves an I go wake Hunter up an we get dressed an go to the lobby to see Martha an her boyfriend. "Hey guys this is my boyfriend Chris." Martha says. We shake his hand an we walk outside an get into the car an head to the zoo. "Martha how come there is not many camera people?" I ask. "Hmm I don't know really but enjoy it after last night you an June became the next big thing." Martha says. I smile laughing at her an we make it to the zoo get out an pay our way in. "Speaking of last night you killed it your a natural out there." Martha says. "Oh thanks an so are you." I say. "No girl my first time walking down the runway I all most fell you didn't." Martha says. "I'm sorry an I guess all those years of parent training it is easy picking up stuff." I say. "Well your good at it an your talent is modeling an working that runway."Martha says. I laugh an we look around the zoo until we have seen every animal twice. "I am hungry after all that walking." I say. "They have a restaurant here come on." Martha says. I laugh an we go into the restaurant an sit down. "Hello guys my name is Sophie I will be your waitress today what would you like to drink." Sophie says. We tell her our drinks an she goes an gets them then takes our order an we wait. "So Hunter how long have you two been dating?" Martha ask. "A little over a year." Hunter says. "Thats cool have you not asked her to marry you yet?" Chris ask. "No man I haven't I plan on waiting till we our at least out of high school what about you man." Hunter says. "Dude I tried but she turned me down." Chris says. "Thats because I chocked on the ring." Martha says. I laugh an soon our food is at the table an we eat dropping the marriage subject. "So Aubrey you ready for the ball tonight?" Martha ask. "Yea I am I can't wait to find out who the next favorite models our ether." I say. "Girl you would be lucky if you made it new girls never really make it but judging by last night you will make it." Martha says. "I hope so an I know you will make it." I say. She smiles an thanks me an we leave an they drop us off at the hotel an me an Hunter go to the room. I was about to lay down when there was a knock on the door an June opens it an in walks Chasity an Brenda an they both grab me an June an drag us to the bathroom an start on our hair then switch with the makeup. "Chasity are you becoming my personal makeup person?" I ask. "Yea Mark told me that me an Brenda are in charge of yours an June's hair an makeup." Chasity says. "Oh cool well I'm glad." I say. She smiles at me an they finish up an me an June change into are dresses an walk out. "Wow girls y'all look beautiful." Hunter says. I walk up an kiss him on the cheek an June says thank you. "Now Ian is waiting on y'all the red carpet is starting any minute now so go." Chaisty says. I smile an thank her an we all leave an sure enough Ian was there waiting. We get in an Ian drives us to the red carpet an stops an opens the door an June gets out an goes with her manager an then me an Hunter get out an my manager Sidney took us. "Ok you to go over there an pose for the press an I will meet y'all on the other side try not to answer any questions." Sindey says. I smile an Hunter grabs my hand an we walk out into the spot light an I wrapped my arm around Hunter an he wrapped his arm around my waist an we smiled for the pictures as we walked stopped an posed. Finally we get done an I swear my jaw was hurting from so much smiling that red carpet was so long. "Aubrey you have fans over there go sign an take pictures with some they have been waiting." Sidney says. I smile an walk over there an they went crazy an I take pictures an sign there books an stuff for them till Sidney called me an I waved by to them an went inside with Hunter an Sidney. "Ok your in the clear make sure you don't leave till I talk to you after words ok." Sindey says. I smile an nod my head an me an Hunter walk in an it was beautiful everybody talking with everyone an the room was just amazing. I spot June an she makes her way over to me with Martha an Adriana with her. "Hey girl you done amazing yesterday." Adriana says. "You did to girl." I say smiling. "Will everybody sit down supper is about to be served." Mark says. We go find are seats an its m,e Hunter, Martha, Chris, Adriana, an June. Dinner was as said served an let me tell you it was good but after the plates we're cleared Mark got back onto the stage. "Man am I stuffed but now to announce are girls that will be joining are angel line up is going to only be two girls an those two girls are June Withers an Aubrey Smith these two girls being just starting modeling this summer an us taking a big chance putting them on that run way proved that they have what it takes to be an angel so girls will you come up an accept your angel kit." Mark says. Everybody cheers an I stand up an hug everybody at are table an me an June hugged then grabbed hands an walk up there an accepted are angel kit crying an thankfully Chasity put water proof makeup on are face. We walked of stage an took pictures with just me an June then of us an mark then of us an all the angels. The ball lasted a while an soon it was time to leave an I meet up with Sidney. "Congratulations now you are free until your Christmas break then we will need you in Florida for your angel photo shoot an we should have you back home a day before Christmas Eve." Sidney says. "Ok sounds good now I will see you then I'm going to the hotel an getting out of these heels an crashing." I say. "I hear you girl well be careful tomorrow going home we are hirining to bodygaurds for you named Jim an Steve they will be there tomorrow morning because the mediea will be trying to watch you like a hawk now good night go get rest." Sindey says. She hugs me an Hunter an we leave an get inti the car an got to the hotel an inti the room an change an go to bed.