eight

We walk into my house an the girls grab me because I'm the one that hates make overs. "Why the hell you have to do this to me I am happy with the way I look." I say. "Hush or we will tie you down an do it ether way." Martha says. I groan an sit down an they start straighten my hair an I see Claire walk in. "Hey you want to go to the club with us?" I ask. "Wait I thought I was grounded." Claire says shocked. "Do you want to come or not?" I ask. "Yea I would like to but Drew was wanting me to come over when I got ungrounded." Claire says. I look at her shocked an just shake my head an tell her go an she leaves the apartment. "I guess she is going back to her old ways again." Martha says. "Yea I'm just wondering why she is like this she never acts up." I say. They finish me up an I go an change an finally look into the mirror an then start helping the other girls get ready till we our in the cab ready to go. We make it to the club an show the security guard our I.D an he let's us in an we walk into the club an we hit the dance floor an start dancing to the wobble an cha cha slide. "I'm going to get something to drink an sitting down." I yell to the girls. The nod there head an I go to the bar. "Hello little lady do you need something?" The bartender asked. "Yes please a coka cola would be nice." I say. She smiles an fixes me my drink an hands it over to me an I pay her an turn to the dance floor an laugh at June dancing to the stanky leg. I see Martha walking over an I smile at her an she sits down an orders a drink. "Ok Aubrey what's your story?" Martha ask. I look at her like she is funny. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Your way to calm around party's you never drink an if you do you know how to hold it down an not go all crazy an your way to professional so explain." Martha says. "Well when me an my brother we're born we where aloud a childhood but when Claire was born it was mine an Jake's job to watch over Claire an when I was ten I had to jump into the role of a proper adult an I never really could let lose I was trained to stay calm not go crazy an I grow up." I say. "Dame girl that's deep I mean I understand taking care of your younger sibling but having to grow up that's just stupid." Martha says. "Yea I was only aloud to be me when my parents where out of town or I was with friends but them being famous directors I had to be careful." I say. "Well Aubrey tonight is your night let lose an have fun." Martha says. I smile an grabbed her hands an we went onto the dance floor an started dancing like there was no tomorrow till the club closed down at one an we went home an Martha an Adriana packed an changed an left for the airport an June went home an I called Hunter an he finally answered.
Hunter:Its two in the morning babe why are you calling.
Me:I'm home alone Claire is at your house with Drew an will be there till tomorrow night since I ungrounded her.
Hunter:ok I will be right over.
Me:Thank you I love you.
Hunter:I love you too.
He hung up an I changed into pajamas an some sexy underwear an laid on the couch till Hunter got there an I jumped inti his arms an he carried me to my room after locking the door back an we went to sleep curled up in each other arms.
-ten in the morning-
I woke up an looked around an remembered what happened an got up an cooked breakfast. While cooking breakfast Hunter walked in an kissed me on the neck hitting my sweat spot causing me to moan a little an Hunter smirked. "Hunter let me cook breakfast an then we eat an then we can do what ever ok." I say. He smirks an I finish cooking breakfast an we eat then Hunter picks me up an carrys me to my room an through me onto the bed. He looks at me an smirks an starts kissing me an then goes to my neck an then kisses my ear. "You have made me wait for so long now your going to pay." Hunter whispers. I smirk at that an he kisses my neck an I moan an so on........ An hour later we are curled up together in our clothes because we put them back on an I smirked an got up an run out of the room telling him to stay put an came back with a movie an snacks. "Really Aubrey this is how we our spending our day." Hunter says groaning. "Well we for dame sure our not having sex all day." I say. "But that would be a lot more fun." Hunter says. "Watch the movie an after words we might." I say. He groans an grabs the chips an I laugh an I put the movie in an jump onto the bed an curled up to Hunter an we watched movie an other stuff for the rest of the day until Claire came home then I fixed supper an we all ate an went to bed.