Prologue

Author's note
This is not the next episode but the glimpse or you can say the spoiler of upcoming episodes, enjoy the roller coaster ride 💜

************************
At AirPort - y/n's visit to korea

The airport hummed with activity as travelers bustled about, their footsteps echoing against the polished floors. Jin, disguised as Jeon, stood nervously at the arrival gate, his heart racing with anticipation. He checked his watch repeatedly, anxiously counting down the moments until Y/N's arrival.

Finally, amidst the bustling crowd, he spotted her. Y/N's eyes darted around the terminal, searching for him, and then their gazes locked. In that moment, time seemed to stand still as they both realized the significance of this long-awaited reunion.

 In that moment, time seemed to stand still as they both realized the significance of this long-awaited reunion

Y/N: "Jeon? Is that really you?" she asked, her voice trembling with emotion.

Y/N's Pov
I never thought he'd come to pick me up at the airport, especially considering he's a celebrity here. But there he was, standing before me. My eyes welled up with tears of joy.

Jin: "Yes, it's me, Luminara" he said, his eyes shining with unshed tears. "I wanted to surprise you."

Y/N's eyes widened in disbelief before breaking into a radiant smile. Without hesitation, she rushed towards him, her heart overflowing with love and longing.

Y/N: "Evermore" she exclaimed, throwing herself into his arms.

Their embrace was tight, as if they were afraid to let go. Jin held her close, savoring the warmth of her presence, feeling as if the universe had finally aligned in their favor.

Jin: "I've missed my girlfriend so much," he whispered, his voice choked with emotion.

Y/N: "I've missed my boyfriend too" she murmured, her breath mingling with his.

In that moment, surrounded by the bustling city and the cacophony of sounds, they both couldn't stope themselves as they missed each other and jin put his lips on her lips, sucking gently , y/n kissed him back with there eyes closed, amidst the busy airport ,they shared a tender kiss. It was a kiss filled with all the pent-up emotions, the longing, the joy

Tears welled up in their eyes as they pulled away, their hearts overflowing with happiness.

Y/N: "I can't believe you did all of this for me," she said, her voice trembling with gratitude.

Jin: "There's nothing I wouldn't do for you, for us Luminara. You mean everything to me" he said, his eyes never leaving hers.

********************************************

At Jin's Party - first encounter