Part 16 -Heartfelt Revelations

Y/N's POV
I left the amusement park, my heart was beating very fast throughout, I was feeling a strange happiness, butterflies were feeling in my stomach. Why am I feeling this? And for whom? Jeon or Rowoon? I spent time equally with both of them, both are very sweet and caring. But why am I feeling all this? I shouldn't be feeling this. They are only here for one month, it's not even been one month yet, it's been almost 9 days for them, and in a few days they will go back to Korea. I am feeling all this unnecessarily, who knows if I am feeling all this only, they are not even thinking about me. I was thinking all this when the cab stopped. I saw that I had reached my flat and I gave him the money and went to the flat. I saw that the flat was not locked from outside!

Thief? Has a thief entered my house? Should I call the landlord? But will the landlord come at this time? But how do I go inside? I knocked on the door of the neighboring flat, and a lady opened it.

Aunty: Hello, who is it?
Y/N: Hello Aunty,i am y/n, i recently shifted here and there might be a thief in my house.
Aunty: What? A thief in the building? Where? How?
Y/N: My door was locked from the outside, but now it's not. I just got home, and I remember locking it when I left.
Aunty: Wait here. [She called her son, and he came.] Son, this girl lives in the flat opposite ours, and thieves may have come into her house. You go with her, I'll call Verma ji and Chaudhary ji from the neighboring flats.
Boy: Okay, Mom.

Y/N's POV
The boy introduced himself as Rahul, and I introduced myself. He tried to open the gate while holding a thick stick in his hand, but it was locked from the inside. I rang the bell again and ain and waited. Rahul stood to the side with the stick and I stood behind him. The gate slowly opened, and a girl while rubbering her eyes was standing there.

Girl: Who died? Why are you ringing the bell so much? [As soon as y/n heard the voice, she came forward.]

Y/N: Prabhaaaaa!

Prabha: Why are you so shocked? Why are you ringing the bell like crazy?

Y/N: What are you doing here? You were supposed to come tomorrow, right? Wait a minute.

Y/N's POV
I apologized to the boy, saying that there was no thief, that she is my best friend and flatmate, and that I was sorry for bothering him. I thanked him for helping me, and I said that I was embarrassed. Rahul called his mom and said that it was okay, that Y/N had forgotten to lock her flat, so the door was open from outside.

Y/N: Thank you for covering for me, and I'm sorry for bothering you.

Rahul: It's okay, and it was nice to finally meet someone my age in this building. [He looked at Prabha.] No one is dead right now, but it seems like someone is going to die soon.[He flirted.]

Prabha: If someone is dying, they should just die.Anyway, bye. [She closed the flat from inside by pulling Y/N's hand.] Now, tell me what happened.

Y/N: You tell me. You were supposed to come tomorrow, right? [She hugged Prabha.]

Prabha: Where's your phone? [After they hugged, Prabha sat down on the sofa.] I texted you, but maybe you didn't check it and took spare key from landlord and wait, Where were you so busy with Jeon? What world were you in that you didn't have time to look at your phone? [She teased Y/N.]

Y/N: Jeon and I weren't alone. Rowoon was also there. [As soon as she said this, Prabha folded her legs and sat down on the sofa.] Okay, start then. What happened today? I want to know from the beginning.

Y/N's POV:
I shared everything with Prabha without filtering, exactly what I was feeling and everything that happened to me at the amusement park.