Part 37 -A night Like K drama

Y/N's POVThroughout the lift ride, she kept glancing at the girls, they were looking at jeon but jeon was looking at me after experiencing butterflies in my stomach, we stepped out of the lift. I rang the doorbell and waited for Prabha to open it.

Jin's POV:I was feeling shy, and for some reason, Y/N seemed shy too. The feeling was so strong that she couldn't even make eye contact with me. I loved this feeling. As we stepped outside the flat, she pressed the bell button, and Prabha opened the gate.

Prabha: "Didn't take too long, did you? Were you getting snacks or making them?" She teased, looking at both of them. Y/N rolled her eyes at her.

Jin: "Seriously, we thought you'd be spending time with Rowoon. Your first impression slid so much; you need to cover it up. And instead of being thankful, you're complaining." He said, pouting and teasing her.

Y/N: "Where is Rowoon?" Trying to change the topic, as she was sure that if Prabha started teasing, Jin would be end up crying

Rowoon: "I am here, Miss Guide!" He shouted from the back. "How long are you going to stand there? We also need to start the soju party. I am very excited for tonight!" He said with a wide smile.

Jin: "Me too. Let the party begin then."

Y/N, Jeon, and Prabha went inside the living room and sat down.

Y/N: "You guys didn't get glasses?" She asked, looking at the empty table.

Prabha: "I forgot about that..." Before Prabha could say more, Rowoon covered for her.

Rowoon: "Forget about all that. Y/N, please get the glasses." He said with a smile.

Y/N: "Sure." She was happy to see Rowoon happy. She stood up and headed towards the kitchen.

Rowoon: "Hyung, why are you sitting here? Go help Y/N. This is your K-drama moment." He said, smiling.

Prabha: "What will happen to them, i thought jeon will be the one who going to teach her. Our Y/N is slow, and you're slow too. At this rate, when will your romance start ." Rowoon and Prabha started laughing.

Jin: "Rowoon, you're on my team. Why are you taking this tiny bomb's side?"

Prabha: "Yeah, sort out all this first. Discussing that is more important.Y/N will bring the glasses by herself. ." She said sarcastically.

Jeon: "Fine. But thank you both." Rowoon is smiling and sending me to Y/N? I genuinely feel happy seeing that. I went to the kitchen where Y/N was taking down three glasses from the upper shelf, and she was reaching for the fourth.

Y/N's POV:What mischief is going on in Prabha's mind? She sent me. Usually, she would run around doing all the work herself, but today, she sent me. While thinking about this, I took down three glasses from the top shelf. As I was about to reach for the fourth, someone stood behind me. I turned around my head was about to hit the shelf, and Jeon had placed his hand behind my head, gently pushing me towards him. My head was now against his chest.

Jin's POV:
Her head was against my chest, and I froze when I realized we were standing like this. She was frozen too, not moving at all.

Y/N's POV:
I could hear Jeon's heartbeat, which was very fast. I was frozen, listening to his heartbeat. After a few seconds, Jeon stepped back.

Jeon: "I am sorry." He said, stepping back.

Y/N: "Thank you for saving me, actually." To avoid any awkwardness, I turned around to pick up the glass.