Part 33 -Love, Laughter, and Life's Twists

jin pov
Y/N literally jumped and hugged me like a kid, her arms around my neck, her chin on my shoulder. I was in shock; a hug from her? I was confused. Has she understood my hints? Has she recognized me? Oh my poor heart, why is it beating so fast? Oh god, this feeling, it's very new but refreshing. It's not like I've never felt these butterflies before, but these feelings are so beautiful, and I'm rediscovering them now. She broke the hug.

Y/N: Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, Jeon! [Literally saying it like a fangirl] I still can't believe I met Kim Seok Jin yesterday, my Kim Seok Jin. Not literally mine, but...[out of words] Oh Jeon, how do I tell you how happy I am? Thank you so much.

Jin:
Wow, you're really an Army. [Laughed] I mean, a normal Army. [Looking at her with admiration] i thought you will behave same as you met rowoon 

Y/N:
Yes, I am, a normal, proud Army. ofcourse i am fan of rowoon,i admire him but BTS IS AN EMOTION jeon ,also I cried yesterday after seeing him. What must he be thinking about me? And I'm sorry for the hug. [Said in a low voice I feel a little embarrassed thinking about how I hugged Jeon as soon as he arrived. ] What is he thinking about me?

Jin: Both me and Jin think you're cute, whether it's about yesterday or today. [Looking at her with a smile]

Y/N: Really? [My heart skipped a beat. Both Jeon and Jin find me cute?] Jin said that? [Smiling like a kid] But he still hasn't told me how you know him. Are you his manager?

Jin: Me? A manager? [Laughed] He said if he meets you again, he'll tell you himself. are you trying to cross check your idol [said dramatically]

Y/N: So I asked him to tell me? [Rolled her eyes] Oh god, why am I behaving like this? I wish Prabha would come to the apartment today so I can tell her about all this , i must be sounding like idiot to you. I miss her.

Jin:You haven't told Prabha until now? [Shocked] How is that possible?

Y/N: There was a situation that arose, which resulted in her having to stay outside last night, so...

Jin: Well, I wouldn't mind. You could have told me everything too.

Y/N: I could tell you, but sharing with Prabha is a whole different feeling , Jeon.

Jin - So, will you tell me how everything was yesterday?

Y/N:
Jeon you  won't understand my feelings even if I express them in words, but still, I won't be able to convey them properly. [Said with a big smile, thinking about him] He held my hand like this [said without realizing and looked at Jeon, who was smiling at her]. Don't think I'm a pervert or something. [Embarrassed]

Jin: you and perevert ?? i can't even think that in my dreams I am happy. [You have no idea how happy I am right now seeing you like this.] Tell me more.

Y/N
: You must have told him that I don't eat non-veg. He prepared all vegetarian food. Jin is so considerate for the Army. [Lost in her thoughts] He gave me his handkerchief, told me so many BTS stories. It still feels like a dream to me. Jeon, you can ask for my life right now, and I'll happily give it to you. My life is complete. [Still lost in her thoughts]

Jin's Pov
I felt so good giving Y/N so much happiness. She's so adorable. I feel a bit guilty, and I'm already laughing thinking about how she'll react when she finds out I'm Jin and she confessed all this to me. But no worries, I'll handle it. Kim Seok Jin, are you really thinking about a girl this way? I thought Gyu Ri would be my last love, but is Y/N my last love? Am I falling for her? As I was lost in these thoughts, Y/N asked me where I was lost.

Y/N: Where are you lost?

Jin:
Nowhere, just here. I'm just extra happy seeing you happy. [Said while looking into her eyes]

Y/n Pov
Jeon, don't look at me like that. My heart will truly stop beating. I met Jin last night, and now you... Am I really feeling something more than friendship for you? Am I really feeling this even after meeting Jin yesterday? As I pondered all this, I received a call from Prabha and quickly answered it.