PART 32

AYAN'S POV

Ayan: Saad did you know.

Saad: what sir.

Ayan: you know she talks to me very nicely and friendly.

Saad: really sir.

Ayan: yes and I'm still in shock.

Saad: wow sir i can't believe.

Ayan: and she said she wants to be friends with me.

Saad: that's amazing sir.

Ayan: yes but I can't understand why she behave this way.

Saad: maybe she feels that she is being over rude with you unnecessary and you helped her so maybe she feels guilty about it.

Ayan: do you think that.

Saad: maybe by the way sir I'm very happy. Finally you two became friends.

Ayan: yes. I feel also happy. And I can't get over how calmly and nicely she talks to me.

Saad: hnn sir I can see it.

Ayan: what can you see ?

Saad: the joy in your eyes. The brightness of your eyes when you're talking about her.

Ayan: really?

Saad: yes sir. And maybe you fall for her.

Ayan: no ... What .... No i didn't fall for her. I don't love her no.

Saad: when I say you love her . Maybe you like her .

Ayan: it's.. nothing... like... that.....

Saad: then what?

Ayan: i don't know.

Saad: take your time sir .... ok sir I'm leaving.

What is he talking about. I don't love her. I didn't love anyone in my life and he thought I fell for her . No this can't be. She is nothing special to fall . She is just an ordinary village girl. But........

***

How fast time passes i didn't realise that it's already evening . Then I went to my house.

I don't feel anything to eat so I told mom that I don't wanna eat anything and straight went to my room and lay down on my bed.

Why i thinking about you yn. I don't love you right then why are not you leaving my mind for a second.

Is she also think about me?? Will she also think about me when she is alone? Does she also..... Ahh came back to your senses Ayan. What are you even thinking.

AUTHOR'S POV

That's how he asleep while thinking about yn all night. And other hand yn also thinking about him as well. She doesn't want to think about him but her heart didn't listen to her.

The next day

Erum woke up and did her morning routine. Then came out from her room and eats her breakfast.

Erum: ok mom dad I'm leaving.

Erum/dad/mom: ok bye.

Then Erum left for her office. When she came down of her apartment's ground she saw a beautiful car.

Erum: wow whose car is this .

Ayan: mine .

Erum: you? What are you doing here.