PART 21

Saad: so sir what we do now ??

Ayan: I'm also thinking the same Saad...

Saad: now who's gonna tell us about all these things.

Ayan: yes only she can answer all my questions...... Yes only she can .

Saad: are you talking about yn ??

Ayan: yes .

Saad: ok then should I call her to come here??

Ayan: no I'll go there ...

Saad: you ???

Ayan: yes ... I want information so I should go there...

Saad: ok sir ....

Then Saad left from there.......

Ayan's pov

I should've go to yn . Only she can answers all my questions. And I want to know why she always do misbehaving with me .

I think I met her somewhere but don't know where.... I have to remember everything please remember Ayan........

And why it feels like I did something wrong to her ... Why does she look hurt When she talks to me . Why there always ignorance. I don't like it .

I want to know why is she doing all these? I have to ask her .....

And what's Hamza said ...... I trust my dad but he really looked like he was telling the truth. I don't know what's going on......

I have to know the truth and bring all the truth out...  And only yn can help me .

Author's pov

The next day .........

Door  Bell rings....

Yn: who came this morning....

After opening the gate she was shocked at seeing him in her apartment.

Yn: what are you doing here?

Ayan: I want to talk to you..

Yn: about what ??

Ayan:

Ayan: about everything you know .

Yn: I don't know anything. I don't have anything to say to you .

Ayan: I know yn you know something that I don't.... And you have to tell me .

Yn: I'm not bound to tell you. And i don't know anything so don't came here again.....

Ayan: no yn you have to tell me ...... I really want to know what's happened to me there. Please yn ......

Yn: I'm sorry I can't help you.

Then she slammed the door on his face ......

Ayan: open the door yn......

Yn didn't say anything...... And goes to her room and starts to cry .....

YN'S POV

why Ayan why are you doing this to me.... I don't want to be weak anymore... I really work hard to become strong but you make it difficult for me .

If you have really forgotten everything, then who am I to remind you of everything? I don't want my life to be more difficult.....

Forget it yn you are strong I know now you can do this . Now don't think about him .... He is no one to you . Just remember this.

Then she got up from her position and wiped her tears .....

Yn: mom dad when will us go back to our home ??

Yn/m: why yn ??

Yn: I don't like to be here . I just want to go home as soom as possible.

Yn/d: don't worry yn we'll go home soon . I just have some work here to do.. when I'm done with that we'll go home . Okay.

Yn: what work dad ??

Yn/d: I'll tell you later.....

She didn't say anything just nodded and left from there.......

Author's pov

Yn/d: we shouldn't tell yn about this right now.

Yn/m: she might didn't like it .

Yn/d: but we have to do it for her .

Yn/m: yes ......

Meanwhile

Ayan cake back to his office......

Saad: sir what's yn said ??

Ayan:she didn't said anything and close her door infront of my face ..... How dare  she ??

Saad: what ?? How can she do that? You saved her and she's doing this to you?

Ayan: now I don't care do what she wants to do .....

Saad: one day she will regret it sir .

Ayan: who cares .... Now if she dies in front of me I'll not go near her.

Saad: yes sir...

Ayan: but the way Saad.....

Saad: yea sir ??

Ayan: actually I thought going to the hospital...

Saad: why sir ??

Ayan: I can't live like this anymore.

Saad: why sir what happened?

Ayan: I have to remember everything Saad. I have to......

Saad: yes sir I also thought that .....

Ayan: yes I'm trying but can't remember anything.

Saad: don't worry sir you'll remember everything soon .

Then Ayan gave him a suppressed smile ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ How will he regain his lost memory? And how can he know all the truth???

Don't forget to vote ✨

Thank you so much for reading my ff. I hope you like it 💓