PART 13

Erum/dad: how are you Ayan?? We met each other After so long huh . Don't you miss us ?

Ayan: excuse me but who are you?? Did I know you?

Erum/dad: do you really forget us??

Ayan: sorry but do I know you

Erum/dad: don't you remember me ??? It's me your uncle and this is your aunty and she ( pointing at Erum)???

Erum came and Without looking at him she said to her dad.........

Erum: dad I told you don't meet him . His is not our Ayan .

Erum/dad: but yn how can he forget us?

Erum: dad .... Let's go please.

Ayan: wait can someone explain to me what is happening ? I'm confused right now.

Erum: you don't have to know . Sorry for bothering you. We are leaving.

Then Erum held her dad's hand and brought him another direction......

Erum/dad: Erum how can he forget me, your mom and especially you??

Erum: dad that's why I told you don't talk to him. He forgot everything. He didn't remember anything not even us. So it's better to not go near him.

Erum/mom: I know he forgot everything but doesn't he feel anything? Like how can he just forgot everything?

Erum: mom it's okay if he doesn't remember us. We also don't have to remember him. Just forgot about him.

Erum/dad: how can we forget him?? Can you forget him??

Erum: .......... ( Stay silent)

Erum/dad: I know you can't. Then don't force yourself to forget everything.

Erum still didn't say anything........

Erum/mom: Erum dear we know you can't forget about him. He is a very special person for you and us also we just can't forget him.

Erum: mom please I don't want to talk about this topic. I'm going to my room.

They didn't say anything just nodded their heads in disappointment.......

The Little hope that Erum had was shattered today. She is crying very hard. She don't know why she feels this hurts . How can he not recognise her  she thinks and crying.

Ayan's pov
I was waiting for Saad. Where did he go leaving me standing here?? I was thinking and suddenly someone hugged me and asked me how I am ?? I don't know him. Why did he suddenly hug me ?

Then suddenly one girl came toward us. She looks very hurt and disappointed in her face . She said sorry to me and left with her father.

And wait did she call me Ayan?? How can she know my name ?? And why did she say that with a very hurtful voice. And she said he is not our Ayan . What does that mean.
I don't understand anything.

I was in my thoughts and then Saad came.

Saad: what happened sir. Did something happen??

Ayan: yes so much.

Saad: what sir??

Ayan: Saad .

Saad: yes sir.

Ayan: I want their full details immediately.

Saad: but whose sir?

Ayan: I don't know .

Saad: sir then how can I find him?

Ayan: check all the cctv cameras and find out  who's talk to me just now .

Saad: ok sir .

Then they come back to his office....

Ayan doing his work and then Saad come.

Saad: sir may I come in.

Ayan: yes come.

Saad: here's your all the details.
( Handover the file of them)

Ayan: ok you can leave now.

Saad: ok sir

Then he left from there.....

Ayan:
It's look like they're just a tourist. They don't belong here. Then how can they know me? They're from West Bengal.... Belong to a very small Village it's not normal to know me for them.

Are they send by my enemies ?? I should not believe anyone at this point. They may not be my enemies but I don't know if they are my well wishers or not. I don't know them so I shouldn't believe them right?

Ahh why this is so frustrating... Why I care about them? I didn't know them right? Or did I miss something?? Did something happen when I was in west bengal?? But I was in hospital how can they know me ?

I have to figure out everything. What happened to me when I was in west bengal? It looks like i missed something very important. I have to know everything.

_____________________________________
  how did he find out everything?? Can he regain his memories??

Don't forget to vote ✨

Thank you so much for reading my ff. Hope you enjoyed it.