Part 2

Then I arranged a cab and told him to take me to the *** place . I looked at my laptop and looking something and then a truck came toward us and hit our car . After that I didn't remember anything....

AUTHOR'S POV

When he's going xxx place and that moment a truck hit the car and he had an accident. And in that accident Ayan got injured very badly. He lost consciousness and fainted . He didn't know what happened after to him after that .

And at that time a girl was passing through that road. This road is very deserted soo there is no one except her . She notice a car and there's two man inside the car . And a man who's well dressed is injured very badly. She don't know what to do. She started to panic. She thought how can I take him to the hospital. And luckily she found a person. She asked him for help. And he agreed. And then they both west to the hospital with them .

And then That person left from there . And then a nurse came and ask her to full fill the form. And deposit the money. Then that nurse handover the form to her and left from there .

ERUM'S POV

I'm was just passing by that road scardly because this road is very scary and deserted . and i saw a car in a in a very bad condition. So I ran to there and there's a two man inside that car in a very bad condition. I started to panic I don't know what to do because I never saw a accident in my life . Then luckily I saw person and ask him for help and he agreed. Then we left from there towards the hospital.

Then we reached hospital and admit them . Then he left but I stay . Then a nurse came to me and gave me a form and told me to fill the form and deposit the money.

But I don't know anything about them . I didn't even know there name . What should I do now . I called that nurse and told everything and then she left .

AUTHOR'S POV

After admitted to him his condition became worst. So they admitted him to ICU. Is condition became worst and worst. So doctor called yn and told her about his condition. She was very scared after hearing all this . Doctor calmed her and told her to deposit xxx money for his operation because he need it immediately. Then she deposit the money and waited outside of the operation room.

She prayed that " Please Allah make him well.  You are the owner of all the world, you can do everything, please fix him. At this moment, I don't want anything, just heal him please ya Allah. "

After sometime doctor came and told her that he is now out of danger. She felt a relieved after hearing this.

Doc: you can meet him after sometime.

Erum: thank you so much dr.

Sometimes leter he regain his consciousness and ask himself where am I ? Why am I feel so pain in my hold body . Ahh my head is spinning.

Doctor came and ask

Dr.: so how are you young boy. How's your head? And do you feel any pain ?

Ayan: yes dr. I'm fine but I feel a little pain in my head and body.

Dr. : don't worry it will get better soon.

Ayan: but Dr. Where am I . And what am I doing here?

Dr.: you're in a hospital. And you had an a very bad accident.

Ayan: what ???

Dr. : yes now don't worry you're now fine .

Ayan: thank you so much dr. For saving me .

Dr.: don't thank me . Thank you her you're safe now . If she hadn't brought you at the right time then don't know what happened to you.

Ayan: who is she?

Dr.: she (pointed to Erum)
Ok I'm going now take care.

Ayan: thank you once again.

After doctor left Erum came towards him and ask

Erum: how are you now?

Ayan: fine and thank you so much for saving me

Erum: no no it's fine

Ayan: btw what's your name?

Erum: I'm yn and you?

Ayan: i.. i...

Erum: what happened

Ayan: I don't remember my name

Erum: wait what doctor nurse came fast

Dr.: what happened??

Erum: he didn't remember his name

Dr.: what ??

Erum: yes doctor

Dr. : young boy what's your name

Ayan: idk I don't know

Dr. : Your parents, where's your house, where do you live

Ayan: i.... I don't remember anything.

What happened after that ?? Do you wanna know then comment now! Hope u all like this part | thank you so much for reading 💗