PART 8

Erum's pov

Erum: Btw Ayan did I tell you??

Ayan: what ?

Erum: I'm going to my grandmother's house for some days.

Ayan: why ....... Suddenly.

Erum: yeah she is not so well so she wants to meet me and see me that's why.

Ayan: ohh may Allah bless her .

Erum: yeah pray for her.

Ayan: ofc

But how many days do you stay there ??

Erum: right now..... I don't know.

Ayan: but are you going alone ?

Erum: no no mom will also comes with me . It's her mom so ofc she'll be going.

Ayan: yn what will i do here alone .You and aunty both going..........

Erum: oh don't be sad . We'll come back soon .

Ayan: but yn you tell me how I can live here all alone without you two.

Erum: but tell me what we can do .

Ayan: yes I understand but still.

Erum: ahh don't be like clingy . What will you do when you remember everything ? then you have to leave us and stay far away.

Ayan: Erum don't say such things. I won't forget anything . I know one day I have to leave you all . But believe me I'll never forget most beautiful chapter in my life. This will be the most beautiful chapter of my life.

Erum: hnnn hnnn you're just saying I know you when you get your parents your old life back you forgot us .

Ayan: no Erum i can never forget all the moment I spent here , all the memories I make here, to all the people, uncle aunty...... And specially you yn. I can never forget.

Erum: I hope so . And if you forget I'll make sure you to remember everything.

Ayan: you should be otherwise I'll be angry on you.

They both Lough.............

The  next day........

Erum: ok dad bye , take care , stay safe and healthy okey don't get sick.

Erum/dad: ok ok don't worry.

Erum: hnn but still .

Erum/dad: ok I'll take care of myself.

Erum: and don't forget about Ayan aslo.

Erum/dad: ofc yn he is like my son . You don't have to worry about him.

Erum: I know dad .

Ayan: ok bye yn  bye aunty take care of yourself.

Erum: bye Ayan.

Erum/mom: bye Ayan you also take care of yourself.

Ayan: yes aunty.

Then they left for their journey..........

Ayan's pov

Ahh I feel so bored. It's only been 2 days since Erum left but it feels like a week. What will I do without her. I don't think I can live without her......... What will happen will be seen but when she return from her grandmother's house I have to confess my feelings to her...... I just can't live without her.......

Author's pov

As usual Ayan doing his work in his workplace then suddenly his head started to pain. It's really painful that he couldn't bear the pain. Then one of his co-workers come to him and after seeing his condition he immediately send someone to his house.....
Then after some time Erum's dad comes and take him to the hospital.

Erum/dad: doctor please check what happened to Ayan

Dr.: what happened to him?

Erum/dad: I don't know Dr. He doing his work and suddenly his head started to pain. And then he lost his consciousness.

Dr.: ok I'll check don't worry okay.

Erum/dad: yes doctor but still he's like our son......

Dr.: I can see that. But you have to be strong at this time.

Erum/dad how can I Dr.?

Dr.: don't worry sir nothing happened to him. I think he regain his memories slowly slowly that's why this happened to him.

Erum/dad: really Dr.

Dr.: i can't say anything before the test but I think that's what happened .

Erum/dad: hope that happens and nothing else.

Dr.: nurse takes the patient for some tests and give me the report as you get it.

Nurse: ok Dr.

Dr.: relax sir you sit there we'll call you..

Erum/dad: ok Dr.

2 hours later........

Nurse: Sir report

Dr.: oh yeah give me .
Call ayan's family

Nurse: ok Dr.

Erum/dad: yes dr. What happened.

Dr.: actually........

Nurse: sir we can't find bed no.32 person.

Dr.: what are you saying. He will be here somewhere .

Nurse: but dr. we search him everywhere but we can't find him.

Dr.: go search for him he didn't go very far ..... he needs treatment right now.

Erum/dad: what happened who run away??

Dr.: actually I have something say to you......... Btw where's Erum? Is she not coming?

Erum/dad: actually  she went to her grandmother's house. She knows nothing about all this.

Dr.: call her right now and ask her to come here.

Erum/dad: why Dr. Did something happened??

Dr.: yes it's very important.

Erum/dad: ok Dr. I'll call her right now.
Erum what are you doing?

Erum: nothing dad . What about you?

Erum/dad: actually yn i am at the hospital right now.

Erum: why dad what happened to you? Is everything okay.

Erum/dad: I'm fine but....

Erum: what happened dad please tell . Did something happen to Ayan??

Erum/dad: yn come here immediately after that we'll tell you everything.

Erum: ok dad I'm coming.........

____________________________________what happened after that? Who run away? What happened to Ayan?

Thank you so much for reading my FF. Hope u all enjoyed it. Thank you so much all.

Don't forget to vote.