PART 1

Author's pov
ERUM

Erum lives in a very small Village. She is very kind, beautiful and caring. When she studies in school she doesn't had any true friends. They only used her and talked behind her. She felt so left out .

But now she's in college. Now she made new friends. Her new friends are very sweet . They never made her feel left out. They always talk to her hangout with her . They genuinely care for her and she knows it . She thought that finally has done something good in her life and that's her friends.

Ayan
Ayan he is most eligible bachelor of India. Son of India's no.1 business man. Only love his family and no. 1 priority is his company. Never think about girls or anything. Love ? What is this? That's not in his dictionary. Always rude to everyone. Never think about anyone what they think . Only do things what he think is right.

Ayan: Saad where are you? Come here right now. And give me tha file I give you to keep safe .

( Saad is his secretary)

Saad: b.. but sir

Ayan: i don't wanna hear any excuse. I want that file right now. I don't care where are you. I'll give yo 5 mins just come here.

Saad: o..ok sir

He came back and gave that file to him and then left from there.

Ayan: Ah why he is so careless. He doesn't know how important this file is.

He looked at the file and smiled and said now the game is over

Ayan: saad fixed my meeting with Mr. Sharma. (On call)

Saad: ok sir.

Meeting going very well

Ayan: Basir booked a ticket

Saad: But sir where's

Ayan: West Bengal

Saad : ok sir .

Ayan : But make sure no one knew about it

Saad: ok sir

Ayan: I have to go there .....

Ayan's pov
So finally we came here . Now all the truth will come out. I'll find out who is the real culprit. You can't hide from me anymore.

Then I arranged a cab and told him to take me to the *** place . I looked at my laptop and looking something and then ..........

I hope you all like it it's my first time writing something I'm feeling so happy ☺️ do you wanna kno what happened to him then comment down 💖