The next meeting is to be conducted at Rossi Tower in New York. All nine voting members and the three non-voting members are to attend, in addition to the correspondents from Asia. The meeting is to be held in conference room A-5 on the 76th floor—on September 27th, 3:00 pm EDT.

Document 3(Excerpt):

PROTOCOL: CHANGELING DAWN

DRAFTED: 3rd March 1960

RATIFIED: 25th March 1960

VOTES IN FAVOR: GENERAL WILLIAM V. ERICKSON, DANIEL M. PORTER,  KATHLEEN GIANFRANCO, DR. CHARLES WILLARD, DR. JEROME Q. VAHLT, AND ALBERT FRESENDI

VOTES AGAINST: PRESIDENT DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER, DR. FRANCESCA HOWLETT, AND CNO ALEXANDER BLUCYZK

CONTENTS: This document, if ratified, would institutionalize Protocol Changeling Dawn. Under this protocol, if deemed necessary by the president and voting members of the council, all correspondents with children or spouses who have been confirmed to be Superhumans will have said Superhuman relatives neutralized and replaced by inert clones created at The Starkling Inn.  This is to distance members and associates of MJ-12 from any Superhuman relation.

Dear god...what? Aditya couldn't believe his eyes.

Cloning, secret societies, and a concerted effort to suppress knowledge of the existence of Superhumans had just been confirmed to him. Everything he read on the message board links that Makoto sent him had been true, the world he lived in was a façade.

But why? What is it all for? And 'Vahlt'? Like the weapons manufacturer? I have no idea what in God's name is happening here, I'm sure Makoto would, though...

"Dude, what the fuck..." Mary gasped. "Is this shit for real?" She and Aditya looked over to Eric.

"I'm afraid so. I always figured the world had some Illuminati-type, New World Order deal goin' on in the background, but this? This is...beyond me." Eric didn't look shocked to Aditya, more depressed and disappointed.

But who am I to question? This is so crazy, I'm sure everyone will react differently.

"Master, I'm not so sure—"

"Agnes! Shut the fuck up!" Eric shouted, shoving the maid to the ground.

"What—" Aditya popped up

"Doc! What the fuck?!" Mary shouted.

"What the hell do you kids know?! I'm outta here." Eric was fuming, his disposition had changed so rapidly that it swept the rug from under Aditya's feet.

What just happened?

Aditya went over to Agnes and helped her to her feet, taking the maid's cold hand in his own and pulling her up.

"I'm sorry, a man should never put his hands on a woman." Aditya blushed, looking at the ground and feeling childish in his chivalry. Heinrich came up and licked Agnes' free hand.

"You're right. But this was my fault. I'll go after him." The maid said, her voice like a machine's impression of a flute. She was gone before Aditya could say anything.

"What?" Aditya asked the room.

"Beats the hell outta me. Doc always treats her like shit, but I've never seen him put hands on her, and whenever I asked she always told me she was fine." Mary explained.

"Something isn't right about him. What do you really know about 'Doctor' Eric?" Aditya asked.

"I dunno," Mary shrugged, "he's cool to everyone except Agnes and dumb people, he likes cool music, and doesn't like police or cameras. Honestly, he's my kinda guy, as far as friends are concerned."