Aditya XII

The French visitors soon became a footnote in the lives of Aditya and his allies. They all refocused on the drive left by Jae's late father in a small envelope that Jae refused to show the contents of until the visitors had departed.

"Inside was the drive, along with the encryption key needed to open it." Jae explained.

"No note?" Kamaljit asked.

"Nothing of importance." Jae droned.

"What a lively discussion, sorry to interrupt, but would you mind handing me the drive and key?" Eric butted in.

They all sat together in Kamaljit's hotel room, Eric had been lying on the ground before sitting up, hand outstretched waiting for Jae. The laconic Korean handed over the drive and key, which Eric took and returned to his room.

Aditya looked over at Mary who shrugged, prompting the two to follow after the young doctor.

"Wait, so like, what are you going to do with the info on the drive?" Mary asked as they walked over to Eric's room.

"Well, I hope to find information on who ordered my father's death so I can bring them to justice. But, who knows what's on this drive?" Aditya answered as he turned the knob to Eric's room, stepping inside.

The door on the far side of the room next to the hospital bed was open, the first time Aditya had seen it this way. He and Mary walked in, Heinrich on their heels, only to find stacks of medical equipment and a three-monitored computer set up on the floor. The tower stood almost as tall as Aditya, maybe four and a half feet, with various wires, inputs, and what Aditya recognized as a water cooling system attached to it.

"Bloody hell, how'd you get this in here?!" Aditya gasped.

"One piece at a time." Eric explained, his voice vacant as Aditya saw him transfixed on the monitors, the young doctor's gaze shooting back and forth between the three screens, his fingers swam across the curved keyboard like a dolphin at sea.  "What the hell?" Eric breathed.

"What is it?" Aditya asked.

"See for yourself. I pulled up a relevant document on all three screens. I recommend reading from left to right." Eric stepped away from the monitors and Aditya sat in his place.

Document 1(Excerpt):

Dear Mr. Kageyama, Xiao, Patel, Mustafa, and Ahn,

As the handler of all Correspondents in Asia, it is my duty to inform you that the Majestic 12 is considering the execution of Protocol Changeling Dawn.

I know this may come as a shock to many of you as, of their last meeting, the 12 had decided to forgo this course of action. However, the situation in Japan is deteriorating, and it may be some time until Mr. Kageyama can find suitable leverage over the Chief of Police. The efforts of local law enforcement are interfering with Mr. Kageyama's assignment as, though testing of the serum is complete, he is encountering a high rejection rate and may not be able to meet his quota.

It is up to you to orchestrate suitable incidents to complete Protocol Changeling Dawn, failure to comply by the fifth of January will result in an MJ-12 enacted incident wherein the primary neutralization officer will be deployed. Again, I deeply and sincerely apologize for this course of action, but I'm sure you all understand the grave danger that premature exposure poses to our organization.

All the best, Lee Zhuang, Primary Information Officer of Asia.

Document 2(Excerpt):

NOTICE: