Chapter 15

After everything that has happened on Friday, I needed a day of relaxation, except the fact that I had to pack. So, I spent the whole of Saturday packing every piece of clothing and almost everything that I owned.

There was a lot of shuffling, cursing, and swear words involved, but it made the whole process of packing even funnier with Dad since Bella was with the Cullen's and the pack aswell. I actually hopped that at Leah or Paul wouldn't go, but instead Emily and Kim came over, which made my day.

After everything was packed and my bedroom looked completely lifeless, me and the girls talked, watched movies, and laughed. Until Bella came back, creating a tense atmosphere around us.

"Hey," she said as she walked into my room. "What are you doing?"

"Having fun," I answered, "before leaving tomorrow. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with the Cullen's?"

"Training finished thirty minutes ago," she replied before looking over at Emily and Kim. "Emily, hi. I didn't think you'd ever visit."

"Yeah, I came over to help Sephy with packing," Emily replied. "It's good to see you, Bella."

They both nodded at each other before Bella looked at Kim. "And you are?"

"Kim, Sephy's best friend and twin sister," Kim replied with a smile on her face. I know that she didn't mean to sound rude or anything, but her words made Bella upset and made her left. "Wow...you have a nice sister."

I gave her an amused look before looking at my phone to check the time. "It's getting late now."

"Agreed, we should head back before they come looking for us," Emily said as all three of us went downstairs, put our jackets on before going outside to see every pack member waiting outside.

"Well, this is a nice surprise," I commented as I jumped into Paul's arms, wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. "What are you doing here?"

"We came over to see our girlfriends," Jared replied as he and Sam started pecking their girlfriends lips.

I looked at Paul and smiled. "Is that true Paul? You came all this was just to see me?"

He hummed in agreement before kissing me again, but stopped when we heard a loud cough. I turned around and saw Dad looking at us. "Sephy, time for bed. You have to get up early tomorrow for your flight."

"Yes Dad!" I yelled before kissing Paul one last time, hugging everyone and saying goodnight. I went back into the house and locked the door. "You just had to ruin my moment with him, didn't you?"

Dad chuckled before pulling me into a hug. "You do realise that I don't want to see you kissing a guy, right?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Good," he replied before pulling away and ruffling my hair. "Now go upstairs, take and shower and off to bed."

"Yes sir!"

And I exactly did that.

#####

The next morning, I woke up at 4 in the morning, washed, ate, put all my luggage into Dad's car and the next thing I knew was me, Bella, and Dad were in his cop car driving to the airport. Once we arrived, Dad put all the luggage - which was four bags: two with all my clothes, one with all my possessions, and the other one was a backpack for me to take into the plane.

My plane was leaving at 9 so as I checked out, I started hearing someone calling my name. I tried to ignore it, thinking it was just my imagination playing with me, but when I turned around, I not only saw Dad and Bella, but also Emily, Kim, and the whole pack. I was being shocked.