2. Glitchy Messes

Today was not Errors day.

He knew this from the moment he 'woke' up, the Voices already chattering non-stop, gifting him a headache as the noises pounded in his skull. His itch to destroy bugged him more, yanking at his soul in a way that made Error feel almost giddy.

Most mornings were like this. (There technically wasn't time in the Antivoid so Error just assumed what it would roughly be.) Some days the Voices were quieter, other times so loud he would crash, today they just seemed curious and excited. Error groaned, stretching his body, that was never a good combo.

Some destruction of the Mulitverse's mistakes wouldn't be too bad, it might even help stop the Voices jabbering and ease the pain in his skull. Besides, the sooner this Multiverse was rid of it's glitches the sooner he would be able to completely relax. That day would never come.

Scoffing as the Voices babbles increased, Error quickly opened a window to a random AU and charged through.

He was hit with a face full of snow.

Stumbling back as the snow whipped at his face, Error squinted his eye sockets, realising he'd arrived in a Snowdin forest. In the middle of a snowstorm apparently. Great.

Though the cold didn't effect him much, the loss of sight definitely did. Harsh wind and snow made the forest practically invisible and Error wouldn't be able to make another portal clearly with how the snow battered his body-it was too distracting. He groaned, stomping through the storm slowly, a dull chill in his bones forming as he attempted to escape the forest and with it the storm.

Eventually after what seemed like hours of bitter wind and numb feet getting dragged across the piles of snow, the storm began to disperse. The Destroyer slumped to the floor, collecting his breath. Shivers ran through his bones, (he supposed he'd been in the snowstorm for so long even they got cold) a feeling Error wasn't used to, especially with the lack of temperature in the Antivoid.

His throbbing skull hadn't got much better. The day was a shitter day than most so far.

Rubbing his fingers across his forehead, Error let out a deep, annoyed sigh. A break sounded nice, but that longing, pulling sensation in his soul pushed his urges of destruction further.

He would have a break later, he decided. The 'laters' never came.

Shuffling in the snow, his clothes were soaked enough either way, Error steadily got up and flicked through the codes of this AU. Swapfell#027 where the human hadn't fallen yet. 

Error scowled, a fell universe mixed with a swap was one of his more disliked fusions, what a shame he'd have to demolish it. A fiendish grin spread across his face. This would be fun he gleefully thought, tugging out blue strings from his eyes and readying a blaster.

Chuckling quietly to himself, he teleported ontop of his attack, letting it ascend into the air and casually raised his arm, commanding the blaster to fire. That was until a wall of ink blocked the blast.

Errors grin fell instantly.

A familiar, small skeleton stood below, lopsided smile on his face. Error muttered countless swears under his breath that Fresh would beat his ass for if he heard. Of course Ink had to ruin his fun.

Waving excitedly, Ink's grin widened, "Hey Error!" He yelled from lower down. Honestly the Protector's read on situations was so bad Error was sure he'd still be smiling at a goddamn funeral.

Error rolled his eye lights, Ink always had different main emotions whenever they met. Sometimes he'd be bursting in joy, other times looking so upset Error wondered what words it would take for him to burst into tears. Soulless bastard. He had tried destroying Ink's vials once to see if he'd gain the upper hand. A shiver passed through his bones, even Ink's goofy personality was better than those emotionless white eyes.