TBOAH!Fredo made no reaction to these thoughts that his rivals once had. He didn't care about such things anymore either. However, TCF!Fredo found the thoughts of these two fools hilarious, because when Cale started moving using his identity as Naru back then, it must have shocked them both right down to their very core.

The two of them then entered the bedroom.
No matter how they truly felt, they had to look as if they were concerned and upset about the status of their comrade, Duke Fredo.

TCF!Cotton turned slightly to grin impishly at TCF!Fredo, who chuckled lightly and shrugged.
"It's fine. I have a good son who really is concerned for me and was upset on my behalf!" TCF!Fredo assures her dramatically. TCF!Cotton scoffed and rolled her eyes, but she was smiling brightly in amusement as she returned her attention back to the Palantír.

“Mm.”
A person who was watching the two of their backs as well as the sight inside the bedroom subconsciously rubbed the back of his hand.
He had slight goosebumps on his hands.

According to the record this man was Melundo, the Butler of this residence and one of Duke Fredo’s hidden trusted subordinates.

‘What an amazing human.’
His gaze had been focused on Cale’s back since a while ago. Vampires were born with talent in stealth and camouflage.

Rok Soo smiled fondly amused to see yet another person being drawn in by Cale's incredible skills. Truthfully, Cale's skills in such areas were second to none - even back when he was the Team Leader on Earth 1. Rok Soo simply couldn't help smiling fondly to himself as he continued to watch the record.

‘Even if it is easier to camouflage because he changed his appearance with the Duke-nim’s treasure… I didn’t expect him to be so talented.’
He could not hide his shock at Cale who had transformed into their young master Naru.

TBOAH!Cotton agreed with Melundo's assessment of Cale Henituse. Even she had never met someone like him who could do this so seemlessly, Young Master Cale was effortlessly blended into his Naru persona and more than that... if they were seeing it from someone else's perspective or even with their own eyes, they wouldn't have even noticed Naru was different from normally. The fact that TCF!Fredo really chose an incredible ally.

Cale Henituse and the White Star. The two of their relationships could be said to be the worst of the worst.
‘But he’s able to act so sad as if Duke Fredo-nim really is his father even in front of his bitter enemy!’

Deruth couldn't help feeling a sudden itch in his chest. He took a moment to realize that Cale, when he became Cale, also acted so perfectly that even he hadn't realized something was off.
"He acted then too... acted as if I was his father..." Deruth trembled slightly, his heart aching at the thought that Cale might still be acting.

Deruth worried that Cale might still not consider him his father, but then Violan reached out and took Deruth's hand in her own. Her touch immediately banished the thoughts and the chaos they created in his mind.

As Deruth looked into his wife's eyes, he realized that his concerns were unfounded because Cale called him and Violan his parents in his thoughts plenty times for them to know that Cale really did consider them his family as much as the rest of the people he had gathered into his new family.

His mental strength was surprising. He heard that this human was twenty years old this year, but how could such a young human use such clever methods?
He turned to look at Solena. She was already looking at Melundo as well. The two of them made eye contact and realized that they were both shocked by Cale. Both of them started to smile.
‘We picked the right card.’
‘This is beneficial for us.’
Duke Fredo’s two trusted subordinates became certain that they had made the right decision.