"Well, I've never seen anyone dressed like that." He said pointing to our clothes.

"Huh? There's something wrong with our clothes?" I asked confused.

"Uhh, no, it's probably just a thing here." He said.

Annabeth kept the phone since she was more responsible than me and she hogged the earphones claiming that I could just go to the bathroom and sing for myself, plus she was sick and my voice helped her calm down.

I looked out the window as we drove, everyone was wearing some weird stuff, like old stuff.

"What grade you two in?" He asked.

"Seniors." Annabeth said.

He nodded, he dropped us off and parked his van.

"You two should probably go to the principals office to get your stuff checked." He said.

"Can you lead us there?"

"Uhh, I don't think he'd appreciate seeing me very much.. let's go." He said.

The place was pretty much empty except for a few students and everyone had very odd haircuts.

Eddie knocked on the door.

"Principal Higgins!" He exclaimed, smiling like a madman.

"What do you want?!" The man said sternly.

"Oh, nothing, I've just come to bring you your students, see? I'm not such a bad person, am I?"

"Get out." He grumbled.

"Whatever." He said flipping off the principle as he walked off.

The man grumbled something about uncultured bloodlines and wore a smile when he saw us.

"You two must be Annabeth and Percy. Here are your classes and schedules."

When I looked at the papers the smile was wiped off my face.

"We have no classes together?!" I asked, frantic.

"Uhh, yes, the schedule is quite tight so we couldn't fit you into the same class." The man explained.

We got out the room and i walked Annabeth to her class.

"Οὐχὶ δύναμαι κρυφίως εἰσελθεῖν; ἤδη γὰρ ἀνέχεσθαι τοῦτο ἀδύνατον, ἐὰν μὴ μετὰ σοῦ ὦ, θανῶ." I tried to convince her. (Can't I just sneak in? This stuff is already unbearable, if I can't be with you, I'll die.)

"Percy, we'll meet at lunch time, you'll be okay."

I pouted, "Says you, you're smart, I'm just a dyslexic mess."

"Πέρσι, θα είσαι καλά, επιπλέον δεν χρειάζεται ούτε καν να προσπαθήσεις, απλώς πρέπει να βρεις το δαχτυλίδι." (Percy, you'll be fine, plus you don't have to even try, you just need to find the ring.)

"But what if the teacher calls on me and embarrasses me, I don't need more problems."

"You'll be fine, okay?" She said pecking my lips.

"Okay." I sighed.

The halls were empty, which meant all the kids were in class which also meant that I couldn't sneak into mine without dragging attention to myself. I scowled at the thought.

I walked to my class and knocked, a lady opened the door, "Oh, you must be Mr Jackson." She said politely.

"Uh, yes."