XII) The Weird Occurance

POV PERCY

"Dam." Thalia said,

"Dam." I repeated chuckling a little bit earning more confused stares from the kids and Annabeth.

"Is he always like this?" I heard Annabeth ask Annie. She nodded.

"Anyways," I said dismissing my laughing, "Yeah, um, you guys," I said pointing to the Annabeth's "You said the same thing in my dream too, you know, the whole, 'the prophecy isn't rhyming'."

"Yeah, that makes sense." The group mumbled.

"Ok, anyways, it said dream god, like-" I said but was cut off.

"Somnus." Jason finished.

"Or hypnos if he's greek." Annabeth added.

"Know it all." I heard Thalia say under her breath.

With our new found information, me and Peter decided to take a walk, just the two of us since I felt he was holding back on some information, see, I'm not that oblivious.

Once we were a good distance away from the van I asked him, "What did you really see?"

"I-" he turned alittle red. "You, well, we - us and Annabeth, we were um, making out?" He said stuttering.

"Oh." I said, I was not expecting that, yeah, I turned alittle red too.

That was followed by intensely awkward silence.

"Well," I said, trying to break the tension, "I don't think that was us, well I don't think it was me, maybe it was you?"

"What are you talking about, I'm you!"

"I know, you're me but the me in the dream was not me so it must be you!"

"My brain hurts!"

"Me too, you too? Us too! I don't know, I'm confused!"

"Ok, from now on, dream Percy is Piero. Just so things don't get confusing." I told him.

He nodded his head vigorously, "Anything works as long as I don't get this headache." He said rubbing his temples.

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes, truth be told, having a third me whose experiences I haven't faced was very weird. Like, this was weirder than finding out I time traveled.

We got back to van where everyone was waiting for us.

"What took you so long?" Leo complained, it makes sense that he was first to complain, I'm surprised he didn't burn anything down because his ADHD is scarier than mine, if this kid is bored you're done for.

Before I could answer I kept drifting off, my mind whirling.

Flash back

I blacked out, and the last thing I heard was someone calling my name.

End of flash back

I looked around, everything was blurry, everyone's faces became mushed together and I grew increasingly confused.

Then it hit me.

"Show yourself!" I yelled.

Maybe you're not as dumb as I thought you were. A booming voice replied. Not many are able to break through my illusions.

"Where am I?!"

You, my friend are in my jail, cozy isn't it? It creates fake but realistic images from what you believe would happen next.