XIV) The Void

In my dreams, I had a plan.. if I got me a wealthy man. Lmao. Anyways the real story starts.... Now.

I was in a hollow space, it was dark and I couldn't see anything.

Perceus! I heard a booming voice say, I cringed at the name, only monsters and people who didn't like me very much called me that name.

I carefully turned around to see a being, yes, I say being because he didn't really have a body, it just looked like a giant shadow. I quickly leaped backwards and uncapped riptide.

"What do you want? Who are you?" I asked.

"I, my boy, am Chaos"

"Wait, Chaos like, the guy who created the universe?"

"Yes and no." The guy said, "I am simply the void that the universe was built on, I am not a guy, I am a being, existing to watch over the multiverse."

"So we were right." I said, watching my surroundings carefully.

"Yes, and the others are in grave danger, you have to stop Kronos and his minions."

"But how?" I asked.

"I wouldn't give you such a task and not tell you how, I'm not as cruel as the gods." He replied simply.

"You have great potential child, I know you will make it past the hardships, but I will warn you, some of them will seem impossible to withstand, but just know that I believe in you, don't forget that."

"Wow, those are more loving words than my father has ever give me."

"The gods, they can be prideful, they hate to admit their faults so they shun them, he does care for you, he's just too thick headed to tell you."

"Good to know." I said smiling a little.

"I will keep the obstacles at a minimum but I cannot intervene, if you fail, you fail, it pains me to say but it is beyond my authority."

"Who can be beyond you?"

"It is just a rule that I must abide, but I trust that you will make it. I shall transport some of the children with you, I will leave the others in their respective camps with no recollection of their Roman counterparts if they're from Camp half blood and vise versa, this is so no one starts a war." He said calmly.

"Are you ready child?"

"I- yes." I told him.

"Oh, yes, another thing, you cannot talk about Annabeth, and she cannot talk about you since we will separate the two of you into groups. Do you understand? They must find their way on their own."

I nodded in understanding. Even though I was confused out of my mind.

Then boom, an eerie clap was heard almost shattering my eardrums.

I slowly blinked back the fuzziness I felt in my head and looked around, I was back.

"Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." Peter said.

"More like a shadow." I muttered.

"Huh?" He asked but before I could answer a man walked up to me.

"Perceus." The man said.

I saw Peter tense and grab his pen.

"No, Peter, put it down, it's fine." I told him, then I turned to the man. "Chaos, please, call me Percy."

"Chaos? Like the universe guy, chaos?" Annie asked. I nodded.

The man, Chaos, was a tall guy with obsidian coloured eyes that had sprinkles of white in the irises, he had shaggy brown hair and dressed like how any other persons would on a hot summer day. He radiated power like I've never seen before and I've been Infront of alot of powerful gods. Hell, even Zeus can't compare to his aura.

"Percy, we must leave. I'll be leaving some of the kids who cannot fight at the camps, this journey will be far too dangerous for them." He said in a tone and voice that didn't match his body, he sounded older, wiser. Which made sense knowing he is literally as old as the universe.

"Some of them?" I asked.

"Some of them are destined to join you." He said simply.

"Ok.."

"Percy, remember what I told you." He turned to Annabeth, "Annabeth Chase, once you get to camp, you shall not talk of Percy, and same goes for you Percy Jackson, don't talk of Annabeth once you meet the people from the other world."
He said, it felt like he had charm speak since I felt like listening to him. "Good, we shall get going now."

"Wait, you said you're separating us, who am I gonna be with?" I asked.

"You shall be with Peter, Jason, Nico and Bianca."

"Annabeth, you shall be with only Annie. Again, don't talk of Percy once you meet yourself or others in that world, you hear me?" He told us all.

He snapped his fingers and Frank, Leo, Hazel, Thalia and Piper disappeared in a flash.

He snapped his fingers again and the world started spinning. Then I blacked out.

To be continued on The Other Camp. Chapter 14 but I suggest you read it all so it makes more sense. It's titles The Continuation, it's coming later today.