XIII) The Truth

If you couldn't tell I was ADHD af this is proof, I legit started 2 completely unrelated FF's at the same time, then I slowly connected the dots so the stories intertwine with one another. Did I mention I'm also writing another percabeth FF other than those 2? Yeah I need help.

I'm confused, I mean I always am but this time Annabeth can't help me.

I keep thinking about the dream of the dream I had, I know it's real but I don't understand how. I never understood this stuff.

"Dreaming of dreams." Peter muttered, "Fuck, my brain hurts."

"Yeah, you did it again." I said.

How am I this good at predicting what others are gonna say, or is it not a prediction at all? Maybe the dream was real in some way? I don't know.

"Urgh." I groan audibly.

"So, you slept for 2 days and dreamt all those things that could possibly be real and now we have 2 prophecies to deal with." Annabeth summarised.

"Urghrh" Peter groans even louder.

"You think you have it bad, do you know how many quests I've been on?"

"I don't know, like 3?" He guesses.

"Not even close."

"5?" Annie attempts.

"7+ give or take." To say those tiny mouths dropped to the ground. It was kinda halarious. Ahh, kids, so innocent.

"How many was I there for?" Annie asks.

"At lease 4 of them." I answer.

"How many were like, Great?"

"Oh, they were all terrible."

"You know what I mean, how many were 'the great prophecy'?"

"I've got 2 under my belt right now but I doubt they'll be the last."

In the back of my mind a voice whispered, oh, it definitely won't. I cringed alittle to that.

"I know the first one is the 16th birthday one, what was the second one?" Annie said.

"I don't even know if I'm allowed to tell you but basically, it's worse than the first time."

"Dam, how is it worse?" Annie, Thalia, and surprisingly Peter asked.

"I guess I'm the fates' favourite victim." I shrugged.

Jason looked at me like I was a mental patient, hazel also looked very concerned, Annie and Thalia just looked at me impressed.

"Wow, that's so cool." Peter exclaims

"Trust me, it really, really isn't. I just wanna you know, live. You really can't catch a break once they start handing you the dam quests."

"Still cool." Peter says in a quieter tone.

"Yeah." Annie agrees.

I feel quite embarrassed under the attention.

Hell, even Annabeth seems impressed and she doesn't know what quests are yet.

"Ok, um," I said trying to get the attention on a different subject, "Well, in the dream of the dream I said, well its not me since I'm from the future and it never happened, anyways, yeah, you said something along the lines of," I said while pointing at the Annabeth's. "'He broke up with me' and I'm your first boyfriend and I've never broken up with you. Ever."

"Aww." Piper said.

"Yeah, so I don't think the dream is us," I said pointing to Peter.

"How is the dream not us, you're in the dream are you not?"