XVIII) What The Actual Fuck

POV ANNABETH

I bolted away from a nightmare of losing Percy.

"Percy?" I asked tears about to flow.

I looked around the room, he wasn't there.

I immediately started panicking, this has happened before and when it did I didn't see him for 6 months and we had to fight in a war.

"Percy!" I called out.

No response.

I got off the bed and searched all the rooms.

"Percy!" I yelled out, I was starting to get very stressed, my heart rate started picking up.

Maybe he just went out for a run?

Maybe he is disappeared, again!

Maybe, maybe, maybe he left me and we won't meet again.

My mind was racing, all possible situations flashed in a matter of seconds.

I was trying to calm myself down, my breathing was irregular.

"No, no, no, no, no."

I had a gut churning thought,

He's on another earth.

I prayed to all the gods that my thought wasn't true, I didn't have a ring, I would just have to wait for him to return on his own and I don't know how long I can stay patient for.

The rings.

This is feels like a last resort kind of situation, right? I don't even know, I'm not thinking properly, I'm just extremely desperate right now.

I can't even think about sleeping tonight, or for the following number of nights without him.

I quickly grabbed a hoodie, my contacts and a mask, ready to barge get the rings.

As I was ready to open the door someone knocked.

I swung it open and saw the handsome face, I was ready to tackle him into a hug.

"Percy!" I yelled.

My smiled faltered when I saw his face, it didn't have a scar.

"Fuck." I muttered.

To be continued: The Flirt, Chapter 10, Actually, What The Fuck

I know, it's really short. Well, yeah, that's all I have to say.