I need you [ Smut ]

Depuis le début

Jeonghan thanks the boy for his help, asks for his bank account and the American gives it to him in less than thirty seconds. The money is debited and Joshua opens his mouth in shock.

" Don't keep your mouth too open something might get in, baby."

" You... you gonna keep calling me that ? Even when your mom's not around ? "

" Of course you need money I need someone to act as my boyfriend, so let me become your sugar daddy and become my sugar baby."

" I... um okay ? I still need to send a message to my little cousin who lives with me, to warn him of the situation. "

" Ask him to come here, he'll be living with us it'll be better for him."

Joshua is deeply surprised but he nods, sends a message to Chan and the young boy arrives a few minutes later in the big house.

" Seungcheol take care of Chan please, I'll take care of Joshua." A slight smirk takes place at the corners of Jeonghan's lips and Joshua wonders why he accepted all this so easily.

-> A few months later

Joshua prepares food for Jeonghan, he's in the kitchen making his eldest's favorite dish, just as he's about to add the last spoonful of sauce, two arms come to wrap around his waist, and a few wet kisses come to settle on the nape of his neck, Joshua gently lets go of his cutlery and when Jeonghan comes to nibble his skin he bites his lower lip to keep from moaning.

" Jeonghan ah... do you want us to do it ? "

Yes, their relationship has evolved to this point, they're not a couple but as Jeonghan would say to seem more real they need to do things that couples do and that includes making love.

Joshua understands right away when Jeonghan wants to do it because he hugs him and warms him up and it works every time, slowly Jeonghan lets him go and he takes the younger man's wrist and drags him with him to his room, once inside, the blond locks the door and then slowly comes to undo Joshua's clothes. The American swallows and blushes, once he's naked in front of Jeonghan he blinks several times and Jeonghan clearly wants to ruin all traces of innocence that's left in Joshua.

He also takes off his clothes and puts his hands on Joshua's shoulders, delicately coming up behind the boy, he lets his mouth rest on the nape of the younger boy's neck and occasionally lets his teeth mark the smaller boy's skin, Joshua starts to breathe faster, he puts his hands against the door for support and bites his lower lip.

" Don't hold back your moans, baby."

" Hum ~"

Jeonghan smiles wryly, he presents his fingers to Joshua and the American sucks on them, once thoroughly wet he retrieves them and inserts one inside the American, the latter lets out a sigh of pleasure and he nods Jeonghan inserts a second finger and he makes scissor-like movements to relax the younger man's entrance.

" Ah ~ I need you inside me Han...ah !"

" Okay. "

" Go and get some protection please."

" I already had one with me."

Jeonghan giggles softly, removes his fingers and then puts on his protection and gently inserts himself into Joshua after warning him, both boys moan softly and Jeonghan starts to move slowly, Joshua moans harder and harder and Jeonghan moans too so intense is the pleasure. After several minutes the two men finally come, Jeonghan gently withdraws from Joshua, he leaves to throw the protection in the garbage can and Joshua grabs some tissues and he cleans the door.