The day was spent as usual, with Rufus, munching on snacks and Netflix, then novel reading for almost two hours continuously in her mini library.

She huffed plopping her back on the couch.

Past sunset, he didn't return yet.

If she will ask, same answer

You will know when the right time comes.

"Abbey yaar iska right time aate aate duniya hi na khatam ho jaye".

Prity mocked her husband loud enough and laughed at her curses gaining Rufus' attention.

And he looked at her with doe eyes that are his ultimate weapon to let his mama allow him to cuddle.

"Don't show me those eyes pweaseeee!!!

Prity lovingly whined and extended her hands for him.

He happily jumped upon her and rubbed his snout on her lap.

Right then he entered.

This time Rufus rolled his eyes.
And Rayan saw it, hell he is not going to leave this mischievous wolfie.

"Don't do that. You're alive because of me, you should be grateful ".

Rayan snickered pulling off his black mask.

Damnnn

Prity will write down in her notes, a universal fact, men are the hottest in black.

She actually never paid attention after he return back.

But today, yes she couldn't control herself from ogling at him shamelessly.

Rayan smirked when he saw her lips slightly parted and staring right at the spot where his tattoos from chest are peeking out.

"Look at me, however you want whenever you want I'm all yours sweetheart ".

Her cheeks flushed and she ran again leaving behind a tired Rayan.

He sighed unable to gather his messed up thoughts. It is getting too hard now.

Well the thing is, their time here is extended. Kai had informed him that the conditions aren't going well there.

Whole Mafia World is in chaos.

The mob lord, the satan himself was killed overnight and no one knows. His building was sealed, guards were murdered.

It wasn't any assassin, it's a plan of whole rebellious group. But who will dare to enter his bedroom and kill the old man. Also when he has a son no less than a Merciless heir himself.

All Mafia groups bow in front of them. Rayan knows very well what power they actually holds. If Rayan is the beast, that man, that heir, is the King of beasts.

And in all this chaos, his boss will surely get upset when he'll introduce Prity to him.

If matters get worse then his wife might get hurt.

She's fragile and wouldn't be able to witness the world where he lives.

"You're tensed?

His head snapped towards his wife standing in front of him with a glass of water.

Fuckk!!

So this is what feels like coming back home to your family, to someone special.

When Rayan thought he couldn't fell more, here he is getting obsessed with his wife, each passing second.