19 - Polaroid

"OPPA!!!"

.........

"OPPA!!!"

.......

*Knock, Knock"

Your bedroom door slowly creeps open, revealing you wearing headphones while playing games.

Y/n- Ugh come on guys! How are we going to allow that to happen so easily!

You bang your fist on the table which frightens the girl peeking through your door a little.

Seeing you this frustrated was a rare side as you were often the cool headed person which was precisely why you were selected as the manager of such a big kpop group.

The girl stands there for a few more minutes or so observing your erratic behaviour.

Thinking that you should stop playing, the girl makes a haste decision to turn off your PC by plugging out the cable.

The screen instantly turns black, making you more frustrated.

Y/n- WTF!

You turn your head and finally notice Kazuha in your room.

Y/n- Kazuha when did you get in my room?

You kneel onto the floor and look at your PC, trying to figure out what cause it to black out.

Ka- I was here for a while now, you just didn't notice me. Also, here is the cable.

She hands you the plug to your PC which only makes you surprised at the things this girl was capable of.

Y/n- Sorry about that, I was just too focused on my game i guess.

You scratch the back of your head in embarrassment as you plug your PC back in.

Y/n- Anywho, what's up? Need something?

You watch as your PC boots back on.

Ka- No not really, just wanted to see what you were up to.

She takes a seat on your bed as you log back onto your PC.

Y/n- Well why don't I teach you how to play some games? I think that would be fun. What do you think?

She thinks for second before nodding her head.

You drag a spare chair in your room and place it beside you which Kazuha happily takes a seat on.

You boot up your favourite game of NBA 2K24 since you were an avid fan of basketball.

You soon begin teaching Kazuha the basics of the game such as how to shoot, how to pass etc.

Y/n- Honestly still can't believe you girls are ambassadors of the NBA. Can't wait for you all to be invited to a game again.

Kazuha giggles at you as she watches you play.

Ka- I am really honoured to be called an ambassador of such a prestige sport. I am sure they will invite us soon enough.

Truth be told, you really wanted to watch a NBA game in real life as it has been on your bucket list for awhile now. With the girl's partnership with the league, it wouldn't be long before that dream becomes a reality for you.

You two spend an hour or two playing some games.

You now find yourself in Eunchae's room.

What were you doing in her room you might ask?

Well...

Y/n- Eunchae how much more makeup products are you going to put on my face?

You let out a big sigh as you have been sitting at the very same chair for about two whole hours now.