2 - Friends or Foe?

Y/n POV

You begin to stir away, slowly opening your eyes while shifting around the bed. You stare at the ceiling for a moment and decide to close your eyes again. Wait a minute, you shoot your eyes open again and sit up on the bed. You look around and realised that you are in a room that you had never seen before. Thoughts of yourself being kidnapped immediately strikes you which causes you to panic. You quickly try to find your phone but are unable to. Just as you are getting out of bed, the door opens to reveal Sakura. You stare at her and she looks back at you with sincerity in her eyes.

Sa- Hello! How are you feeling?

She asks you with genuine concern.

Y/n- I.. wait how. What is going on right now? Am I dreaming or am I looking at the Sakura.

She grins at you and shakes her head.

Sa- Ani, you are very awake right now. I am real and yes I am the Sakura.

You look at her with your mouth agape.

Y/n- So where am I right now?

Sa- You are in our dorm.

Y/n- Your what now?!?! I am in your dorm?!?!

Sakura nods her head and giggles a little at your antics.

Sa- Ne, you are in our dorm. Don't worry, you are allowed to be here for now.

You nod your head and hold onto your head which was pounding.

Sakura quickly passes you a cup of water to drink which you happily accept and take big gulps of.

Suddenly another person steps into the room and its none other than the maknae.

Eu- OH, you are awake! Hello! I am Eunchae! Nice to meet you! What's your name?

Eunchae stares at you with curiosity.

Y/n- I am Y/N, nice to meet you too Eunchae.

She grins at you and then proceeds to engulf you in an hug.

You freeze up at the sudden contact between you and Eunchae which causes her to giggle at you.

Sa- Yah Eunchae, get off him! You are going to make him faint again.

Sakura pulls Eunchae off you which causes her to pout.

Eu- But he is so soft and cuddly like a teddy bear.

Sakura drags her out of the room like a mother scolding her child which causes Eunchae to whine.

You take this time to gather your footing and begin to exit out of the room. You peek down the hallway and see three other rooms along the hallway. At the end of the hallway is the living room, hence you decide its best to go there first. As you enter the living room, you see a girl sitting on the couch reading a book. Not knowing how to introduce yourself, you just walk to the kitchen to wash the cup Sakura gave to you earlier.

You finish up washing and look back at the couch which was now empty. You look around and see no one else, or so you thought. As you begin to try to head to the exit, you are suddenly called out by someone.

Ka- Where are you going?

You turn around slowly and see Kazuha in her pilates outfit. You wave gingerly at her.

Y/n- Well I got places to be, so thanks for letting me stay here! Bye!

Kazuha suddenly pulls out your phone and wallet then looks at you.

Ka- You are leaving without these? How generous of you.

She smirks at you.

Y/n- I uh... well, thanks for the reminder. Can I have those back?

You ask pleadingly.

Kazuha shakes her head and walks into one of the rooms.

You huff in defeat and follow her into the room. As you enter, you are immediately caught off guard as you Chaewon in her underwear changing into a large t-shirt. She notices your presence which causes her to scream out loud. You immediately close the door and run into the living room. The door to the other rooms soon open to reveal the rest of the memebers. Yunjin, who looked like she just woke up, stumbled out while Sakura and Eunchae come out of the room beside Yunjin with Eunchae laughing as always while Kazuha comes out of the same room you just went into.

Yu- Yah, what's with the screaming this early in the morning?

Yunjin ask sleepily.

Ch- HE IS A PERVERT! HE PEEKED AT ME CHANGING!!

You immediately enter your defensive mode and try to justify yourself.

Y/n- NO NO, its a misunderstanding! I just didn't know you were inside changing.

Ch- Regardless, you should not be snooping around in a strangers house! Don't you know that is disrespectful?!

Chaewon yells at you.

You stand there in defeat knowing you could never outpower the leader.

Y/n- Okay fine, what can I do to make it up to you?

Upon hearing this, Chaewon's frown turned into a smirk.

Ch- Well there are some ways I can think of, are you sure though?

You look at her and nod your head. You do actually feel bad for making Chaewon feel uncomfortable afterall.

Ch- If you insisttt.

Timeskip

You are currently stuck under a pile of Chaewon's clothes. She has tasked you to help her organise her entire wardrobe before she returns back from her meeting with the PR team. Chaewon being the inpatient girl she is, has piles of unfolded clothes thrown into her wardrobe without a care in the world.

You look at the pile of clothes which almost seems like an impossible task to handle.

With a deep breath, you begun slowly one by one sorting each clothing item by category such as shirts, shorts, jeans etc.

The rest of the members were also still at the dorm, with some occasionally checking up on your progress, especially the maknae.

Eu- Y/n oppa, are you a big fan of us?

Eunchae ask with her eyes wide open with curiosity.

Y/n- Ne, been a big supporter of your girls since day one. In fact, take a look at this.

You pull out 5 photocards with each member on one from your wallet. It's an necessity for you to carry these photocards around as it gives you motivation each day.

Eu- OMO, you have photocards of us in your wallet?!?! That's so cute!

Eunchae leaps onto the pile of clothes and starts looking at you with sparkly eyes.

Eu- So who is your bias then?

Y/n- Well I don't exactly have one. I like each and everyone of you as you all bring a different aspect that I like about you all.

Eunchae nods her head as you continue.

Y/n- For example, the thing I like most about you is your never ending energy and positive mindset you bring wherever you go. You always light up the room no matter whatwith that smile of yours which is something I am sure everyone appreciates a lot Eunchae.

Eunchae looks at you with the biggest adoration in her eyes. She didn't expect such sweet words from you. Her heart has never felt such warmth in a lot time. With Eunchae being Eunchae, she has to let it out in a physical form which is the only way she knows.

She climbs into your arms and gives you the biggest hug she has ever given. She given snuggles her head into your chest as a sign of gratitude.

Eu- You are too sweet Y/n oppa! You are the best!

The room door suddenly swings open to reveal the leader herself.

Ch- Are you don... WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!

A/N! I HOPE YOU ENJOY CHAP 2! MORE CHAPS COMING SOON I PROMISE!