13 - Moments

"And the winner is....."

"LE SSERAFIM"

Confetti rained all over the stage as the girls took their first win for their new comeback.

You were backstage jumping around in a frenzy, happy to see your girls succeed.

You watch as Chaewon took the microphone and began speaking.

Ch- Thank you so much for your votes!!! We really appreciate you all for supporting our new song!! I also want to thank my members, the staff team and everyone who worked on this song with us. We love you all!!

Chaewon ended it off with a finger heart to the camera.

The girls begin singing as they bowed to the other groups who congratulated them.

Very soon, the girls returned backstage where you give each of them a hug, congratulating them all.

Y/n- Alright let's get change and start heading back to the dorm. We have a busy day tomorrow.

The girls nodded and went to the dressing room.

Meanwhile, you continue standing backstage waiting for a certain someone. You wanted to atleast say hi to the person instead of trying to hide from her.

Very soon, you caught a glimpse of her as she entered backstage.

She was as stunning as ever, all dressed in a beautiful white dress while having the prettiest makeup done ever.

Like a moth to a flame, both your eyes make contact which brought out the biggest reaction from her.

Ha- Y/N?!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HEREE?

She runs up to you and gives you the biggest hug imaginable.

Y/n- I was about to ask you the same Hanni, didn't know you were a kpop sensation!

She blushes a bit in embarrassment as she waves you off.

Ha- Norr, it's no biggie trust me. I am still the same old Hanni you know. In fact, I am surprised it took you this long to realise who i actually am.

You can't help but let out a chuckle at your stupidity.

Ha- Wait, you still haven't answer my question. What are you doing here?

She looks at you with a curious glint.

Y/n- Well I may or may not be the manag-

Eu- OPPA WE ARE READY TO GOoo.... Oh hi unnie.

Eunchae immediately bows down as she sees Hanni and you.

Hanni in return also bows to her.

Ha- Well I think we have some catching up to do. I will text you when I am free.

She smiles warmly at you.

You give her one last hug before walking away with Eunchae.

Eunchae took notice of how close you were to Hanni, hence she began wondering all sorts of things.

Eu- So oppa, how do you know Hanni sunbaenim?

Y/n- Well I met her not too long ago at a café, ever since then we have been chatting i guess.

She nods her head as you both reach the car where all the girls were waiting.

Y/n- Thanks for waiting girls, let me get my keys.

You grab your keys from your pocket and unlock the door, letting the girls in.

Ch- What took you so long?