12 - Comfort

3!
.
.
2!
.
.
1!

"WOOOOO"

A collective unified cheer erupted throughout the studio.

The girls latest comeback music video had just dropped to the mass audience.

You were to say the least the proudest person you could ever be.

You have seen how hard the girls had been working to make this comeback happen.

How they managed to steer through the obstacles without fear while always ensuring to keep each other motivated.

That was something you expected but not to that extent.

You can only sit there and smile at how gleeful everyone looked.

But the journey does not end here, in fact it only gets busier now that the comeback dropped.

The next few weeks was about to be even more hectic with the amount of music shows, interviews and press they were about to do.

But still, you were going to be there for them, every step of the way.

Yes you were still new but to them, you provided them with a source of comfort no other staff member could ever replicate.

As the celebrations died down, it was time to get to business.

Y/n- Alright girls, we have a last practice rehearsal we have to go to now. Its your last chance to touch up anything before your first music show tomorrow. Everyone understand?

The girls nodded their head as they began making their way to your car.

You had to bring the girls to the music show venue for them to get used to the stage while you had to check on everything to make sure it looked great and safe.

As you pull up to the venue, you drop the girls off at the drop-off point first before driving to the car park.

Once you parked, you head to the technical room first where all the controls of the stage lights, music etc, was at.

You chat away with the technician for a bit before confirming everything was working the way it should.

You then head off to the stage and looked around, trying to spot if there was any missing decorations or issues.

Everything seemed alright to you, hence you took a picture of everything and send it to your boss.

Very soon, the girls walked onto the stage already prepared to start the rehearsal.

The director of the whole operations briefed them about how the cameras were going to be positioned.

You decide to find yourself a seat at the audience area in the front row, overlooking everything that was happening.

Very soon the girls got into position and the music started playing.

Even though you had seen them do the same choreography over and over again, they still never failed to captivate you.

From their looks to their stage presence, you were truly bless to be able to see this for the next few years of your life.

However, there was one member that truly caught your eye no matter how much you try to ignore it.

The way she moved was with purpose, the way her face displayed so many emotions at a time.

It was none other than Kazuha.

You could only look on in awe.

As the song comes to an end, you get up and give them a round of applause.