8 - Settling in

"Alright, everyone is dismissed except for Y/n and the girls. I wish to have a word with you all."

With that, everyone else in the meeting room began packing their things and streaming out of the meeting room, leaving you and the girls in the room with the CEO of HYBE.

CEO- Alright the reason i wish to see you all personally is because i have some matters to discuss with all of you regarding Y/n's new role as your assistant manager.

The girls and I share a look with each other, nodding our heads.

CEO- So first and foremost, Y/n here are your new car keys for the company car we are giving you.

The CEO slides the new car keys over to you.

You take a look and realised it was a Mercedes branded car key.

Your mouth open agape while the girls look at you with teasing smiles.

CEO- Is there something wrong Mr Y/n?

The CEO looks at you firmly.

You immediately shake your head.

Y/n- N-no CEO-nim, i just didn't expect a car yet alone a Mercedes. Thank you so much sir.

You bow dowm to him, grateful for your new car.

CEO- Moving on, I need to ask you girls something.

He pauses before continuing.

CEO- How comfortable are you all with Y/n?

The girls are surprised by the sudden personal question regarding you.

They each share a look before Chaewon decided to take the lead in answering.

Ch- Well to be honest CEO-nim, we haven't known him for a very long time so of course there are still uncertainties we share about him.

She takes a deep breath before continuing.

Ch- But i think i can safely answer for all of us that in this short period of time that we got to know him, he has been nothing short but wonderful. He is caring, kind and respectful towards each member. He makes all of us feel like we mean something to him and that is what make us love to be around him so much.

She finishes off with a big smile. Whatever she said came straight from the heart so it was a relatively simple question to answer.

The CEO can't help but smile at her answer too, knowing that he has chosen the right person for the job to support the group.

CEO- Well in that case, what do you girls feel about Y/n living with you all?

All of your eyes immediately shoot open with the question.

However, all the girls already had one definite answer in their mind.

Sa- I think all of us would love to have him stay with us.

Sakura answers it off with confidence.

CEO- Well in that case, Y/n you shall start living with them with immediate effect. You will be tasked of taking care of their daily needs and following them to whatever schedule they may have whether its as a group or individually. Understand?

You immediately nod your head.

Y/n- Yes sir, I won't let you down.

You say with the utmost confidence you could muster.

CEO- Well in that case, here is 5 million won. Use it for your personal use to do whatever you want with your new room.

He hands you an envelope with 5 million won in cash.