Chapter 23

It was now finally the day for the sports festival as Y/N was sitting in a room with all the students of 1A.

Ashido: Man, I wanted to wear my costume.

The students were wearing their PE uniforms instead of their hero suits.

Y/N: I think having us wear these PE uniforms is an actually nice idea. Because many have our costumes made on their own accord, such that their abilities are enhanced. These PE uniforms somewhat even everything out.

Ashido: *grumbling* Well, when you say it like that...

Y/N: Well, let's not waste our time and get ready for the tournament. I think it'll start shortly.

Shoto: Midoriya.

Y/N: Hmm?

Shoto walks up to Izuku.

Y/N: Oh, so it's him then.

Shoto: No. It's about both of you.

He looks at Izuku.

Shoto: Looking at things objectively, I'm stronger than you. But you have All Might in your corner, don't you? My old man is the number 2 hero, Endeavor. That just gives me more of a reason to beat you.

He then looks at Y/N.

Shoto: And then there's you. Acting all generous and happy when you were able to fight off against that Nomu guy. Someone who even seemed to give All Might a run for his money. Looking at the two of us objectively, I'm somewhat inferior. That's why, I'll be sure to make you taste the dust when I win this tournament.

Kaminari: What's this? A declaration of war between the three strongest in our class?

Kirishima: *putting a hand on Shoto's shoulder* Hey man, let's just calm down and compete like friends-

Shoto: I'm not here to make friends.

Shoto shakes Kirishima's hand off of him and starts to walk away.

Y/N: Oi.

Shoto stops and looks back at Y/N.

Y/N: Declaration of war? You tell me that I'm stronger than you. Maybe I am. Or maybe. That is so, because you're too scared to use your full power. If you're gonna declare a war against me and my brother, you better be ready to give it your all, because one thing I know for sure, is that neither of us are gonna go down that easily.

The two keep staring at each other, as we see Bakugo glaring at Y/N from a distance.

Bakugo: ... Tch.

---

The students were standing under a tunnel, hidden in the darkness, as Present Mic started the festival.

Present Mic: I am accompanied by my buddy, EraserHead here! Say hi to the people, Mummy-Man!

Aizawa: How did you manage to get me into doing this?

Mic: Anyways, let's let the cat grumble and move forward with the contest! Introducing first! They're the class that survived a villain attack not too long ago. They are from the hero course, CLASS 1-A!!!

The students come out of the tunnel as people cheer for them.

Mic: They didn't get as much popularity as 1A, but they are also from the hero course, CLASS 1-B!!!

The said class comes out.

Mic: The General Education course! The support course! And the business study course!

The said classes come out.

Mic: Now that they're all here, let's get this party started! YEAH!!!

???: Alright! Listen up!