Chapter 11

The tests begun.

Test 1: 50 meter dash

Post training with All Might regarding his quirk AND his physical fitness, Y/N was rather agile now as compared to him 10 months ago, when he was already fast as fuck, boi-

Ahem, as I was saying, Y/N was able to outrun almost everyone, being the second fastest, followed by a girl who had a distinct frog-like appearance.

Test 2: Grip strength

Y/N held the device in his hand as Aizawa blew a whistle and Y/N squeezed the device as hard as he could. A minute later, the device displayed the results.

61 kgs.

Izuku had 58 kgs.

Test 3: Standing Long Jump

Y/N simply propelled himself forward and crossed the sandbox.

Test 4: Repeated side steps

The training and runs had made Y/N quite an agile guy. The only person to outperform him was Mineta.

Y/N: *panting* Look at you, scoring first.

Mineta: Hehe.

Test 5: Ball throw

Aizawa: Uraraka.

Ochaco went ahead and Aizawa gave her the ball as she took a deep breath.

She then threw the ball as it flew for a while, before just going straight up in the sky.

A beep comes on Aizawa's device as he shows everyone the result.

N/A.

The ball went up, up, and away, and in the end, it went out of range for the device to measure the distance.

Aizawa: Midoriya.

Y/N: Hmm?

Aizawa: The greenette.

Izuku: Y-Yes sir!

Aizawa: You're up.

Izuku gets in the circle as talks start to spread.

Iida: Midoriya's gotta step up his game, he hasn't been doing very well in the tests, at this rate, he might be the one getting expelled.

Bakugo: It's obvious that he's gonna get expelled. He's quirkless.

Iida: Huh?! Did you not see his performance at the entrance exams?

Y/N simply smirked as Bakugo looked at Iida, confused.

Izuku throws his ball (heh) and it goes...

45 meters.

Y/N: Wait a sec...

He looks at Aizawa as he sees that the man had his eyes glowing red and his hair floating.

Y/N: That's-

Izuku: Underground hero. Erasurehead.

Y/N: If I remember correctly, he can erase a person's quirk by looking at them... I've heard of him on news, he's a complete media-shy guy.

Aizawa then tells Izuku that the pro thinks that Izuku's quirk is not fit to be a hero. He would break his body and become a liability in an important situation.

He then decides to give Izuku two more chances as Izuku takes the ball.

Y/N: Come on, Izu... Think...

Izuku then goes to use his quirk as he throws the ball and it goes flying in the sky.

Ding.

Aizawa then shows the students the display screen.