Chapter 3

Running after the flying duo, Y/N sees that they landed upon a building's roof, as he runs in the building and starts to run up the stairs, ready to kick Izuku's ass, when a big explosion echoes in the area.

Looking outside the window, Y/N sees that far in the distance, black smoke was flying up in the air, as he decides to quickly grabs Izuku.

He runs up, when suddenly, a weird, skeleton looking man runs past him on the stairs.

Y/N: Take it easy, old man, or you'll fall to your death!

The man keeps running away.

Y/N: Someone is in a hurry.

He goes up the roof and sees Izuku standing there, and All Might nowhere to be seen.

Y/N: *cracking his knuckles* You better have the most reasonable excuse for pulling that stunt, bud.

Izuku looks down, his face shifted into one filled with sadness, as he hands the notebook to Y/N.

Izuku: Burn it please. There's no point in writing these now anyways.

Y/N grabs Izuku's shoulder.

Y/N: Woah, what's wrong? Did All Might say something?

Izuku stays silent, as he smiles and looks at Y/N.

Izuku: *smiling* Nope. He just gave me a reality check. Come on. Let's go now.

Y/N: Izu. What did he say?

Izuku: *still smiling* I just told you. He told me the truth. A quirkless person cannot be a hero.

Y/N: He said that...?

Izuku: *smiling* Yepp. Right in my face. He took my delusional dream and threw it right down on the ground. Now let's go.

Y/N: Izu-

Izuku: I don't want to talk about it. Okay? Now, can we please go already?

Y/N: ... *Sigh* Fine.

The two start walking, as Y/N looks at Izuku, worried. He then suddenly grabs Izuku's arm.

Izuku: What are you doing?

Y/N: We were gonna go to the arcade, remember?

Izuku: But-

Y/N: No buts. Now let's go.

Izuku sighs and complies.

The two keep walking when they notice some commotion in the path, as they try to see what was going on.

Y/N, having the advantage of his height, sees that the sludge villain he and All Might collected earlier, was now holding another person captive and was trying to take control of him.

Izuku: It must have fallen when I was latching onto him. It's... It's all my fault... I... I'm sorry... It's all my doing...

Y/N: Izu, don't say that-

Y/N and Izuku's eyes fall upon who was being held captive by the sludge.

Y/N: Hold on...  Is that...?

Izuku: Kacchan...?

Suddenly, Bakugo's eyes meet with those of the Midoriya brothers, when something happens.

Something weird.

Y/N sees someone he didn't recognise at all, looking at him in the same manner.

À̸̪̖̜̼̃͛́̍͝͝ď̵̢̢̲̺͇͈̘̤͊͗ͅã̶̧̙͎͎̼͉̣̳̝m̷͈͓͙̥͎̜̆͛̂̍:̷̫̳̤́ ̷̩̈̅͋͋́͝B̴̛͓͉̞́͐̓̅̑̚̕ỏ̵̡̭̠̈́̓̀̒̂͆o̴̡̹̺̖̯̪̥̥̎͗̈͗͛̐̚͜͜ṕ̵̤̗̫̱̩͔̹͎̹̙̅̊͝!̷̬̝͈͇́́͋́̆̐̇̎̅ ̸̣͕̲̏̊͗̍S̷̢͚̜̞̝̾̔̑̐̓̈́̿ḱ̵̨̬̣̲̀͆͆͝ͅḯ̷̢̂̑̏̃̀d̷̢̢̞̪͉̩̣̙̪̎̽͒͒͐̄͌͛͝d̶̬̲͕̙̮͉͇̻̈̉̏̉̊̈́̂̕i̶̢̳̞̺̟̲̯̟͋̌͑͝t̵̯͙̳̼̘̊̈́̊̏͑͗̽͘͠ͅŷ̶̼͝ ̸̡̡̧̨̜̙̘̭̙͒͒̑͐́Ḅ̶̡̡̤͈̖̞͉͎̓̋̒̐̾͝͝e̵͕̤̝̓͆̈́̂́̊̈́̚͝͝ë̶̡̟̘́̃̀͊̈̐̈́͒̚p̴̞͚͕͝!̵̢̘̲̜̝̣̅̐̉̍̍͊̂̈́ͅ