Chapter 20

The students and All might were standing off against the villains, as the Nomu suddenly starts to run.

But... Where?

Izuku: Kacchan, look out!

The Nomu strikes, as we see Bakugo sitting beside Broccoli.

Izuku: Kacchan?! You dodged?! That's amazing!

Bakugo: Shut it! I didn't dodge it! I didn't even see him...!

We see that All Might had thrown Bakugo out of the villain's attack range, and had taken the hit.

All Might: You monster...! You went at a child with all force, didn't you?!

Tomura: I had no choice. I mean, earlier, that plain looking one was about to hit me with an all out punch. Then there was the one who looked like a humanoid bomb. He fought off against some of my allies then came after me with the intention to cause lasting damage or even kill me. What I did was an attack to rescue my teammate.

Kurogiri rejoins Tomura and Nomu.

Tomura: Violence for the sake of others makes it admirable. While if someone else like us does it, it's treachery. Isn't that right, hero? What decides if those actions are heroic or villainous? What decides if it's good or bad? "Symbol of Peace"? Ha! You're just a device to repress violence.

Tomura: Violence only breeds violence. The world will know once we kill you!

All Might: That's preposterous. The eyes of a white collar criminal like you burns silently. You just want to enjoy it yourself, don't you, you liar?

Tomura: He's already figured me out, huh?

Shoto: Anyways, it's still 5 against 3. You're outnumbered.

Izuku: And besides Kacchan already exploited that warp villain's weakness.

Kirishima: These guys are crazy, but if we backup for All Might-

All Might puts a hand in front of the students.

All Might: It's okay. You don't have to fight.

Shoto: If it wasn't for my ice, you would've been in a really bad situation, All Might.

All Might: But that was a different story. Young Todoroki. Thanks. But it's fine. Just watch as a pro gives it his all.

Izuku: All Might, you're bleeding. And besides, your time-

He stops talking, as All Might gives a thumbs up to Izuku.

Tomura: Kurogiri. Nomu. Deal with All Might. I'll handle the children.

Kirishima: Get ready everyone!

All Might: It's true that I barely have a minute left in this form.

PLAY THEME

All Might: My power's been declining faster than I thought it would.

Hand Fetish: Let's clear this level and go home!

All Might: But... I must do this!

All Might: Why? Because I am...