Chapter 8

Y/N soon went to his bus to go to his battle center.

Along the way, he decided to look around and get a glimpse of the competition.

A girl with medium-length ginger hair tied into a ponytail. Though, from what he could assume, the girl looked like she could hold her own against others.

He looked around, and he saw a guy with a... Raven's head? He sat all alone, so definitely an emo guy. Y/N could bet you a nickel that the dude's quirk was something with "Dark" in its name.

Then, there was a short guy with purple spheres on his head. He was... looking at girls. 

Okay...

ANYWAYS, there was also a guy with black hair and red eyes and was continuously hyping himself by calling himself "manly" again and again.

The others were... Well, they didn't really feel all that important.

Soon, they reached the battle field.

Y/N got off and stretched his arms as Snipe, a renowned pro hero walked up to them.

Snipe: Okay, I want every one of you to listen closely. In the ten minute time limit, you can use your quirk or the environment to get an edge over the robots. The robots are programmed to hurt, but not severely. But that does not mean that you can take them lightly. Even a one pointer can cause permanent damage to you if you're not careful. With that, I will open the doors, and the timer will start. Good luck to everyone of you. If you fail today, don't feel demotivated. Heroes fall, yes. But heroes fall, so they can rise again. Because this is who we are. Got that?

Everyone: Yes sir!

Snipe: Good. Now then, I want you all to go in there and give your best. 

He presses a button as the gates open. 

Y/N instantly starts to run in.

???: Hey, Snipe didn't tell us to go yet!

Snipe: I'm afraid you're wrong there. You were allowed to enter the moment these gates opened. Seize your moment.

Everyone instantly starts to run in the city.

Y/N keeps running till he encounters a two pointer. It resembled a scorpion, with having a metal tail with a gun at its end and an armor plate on its back with claws at the end of the arms.

Y/N looked around, getting a basic idea of his surroundings, when the two pointer started attacking. Y/N dodged a claw attack, as he jumped upon the robot, running on the armor plate as he grabbed onto the tail.

The robot started to swing the tail to shake Y/N off, but Y/N managed to maneuver the tail to be wrapped around a pole, as Y/N covered his fists in flames, and went to strike the robot. He tried to punch the robot as he sees that his flames were unable to melt the metal. The metal was made fire-resistant with such powers in mind.

Although... 

He grabs the robot's "neck", as he pulls it and easily rips it out. 

So, Y/N had to avoid hitting the metal and focus on the part in between the plates, and the wiring, since melting those, would result in the robot dying out, earning Y/N the said points.

Y/N cracks his neck as he takes a deep breath.

Y/N: Let's do this shit~

A noise grabbed his attention as he saw two 2 pointers ready with their guns.

Y/N: Speak of the devi-

The two pointers start to shoot at Y/N.

Y/N: Woah there!