Chapter 21

???: Ugh... My head...

A pair of eyes open up as we see Y/N get up in a void.

Y/N: What the hell... Happened...?

Flashes go through his mind.

---

Y/N then creates a small ball of flames between his hands and stretches it as he makes a flame arrow and shoots it at the Nomu.

The Nomu swiftly dodges the arrow, but a second one hits it as the Nomu puts its hands up in a defensive position and blocks the attack.

---

Nomu continues to throw punches towards Y/N as the boy continues redirecting the hits to the side, as he ducks under a final hit by Nomu, as he gets behind the Nomu.

Y/N: My turn.

He raises his left hand as flames cover his arm up to his elbows, burning the hoodie's arms as Y/N strikes Nomu with an elbow to the brain with pressure from soundwaves making the strike even harder, as the two come crashing on the ground.

---

???: Go relive that power, Whitty...

---

Y/N: Izu! Where... Where is he?! I... I gotta get out of here!

???: What's the rush, buddy?

Y/N: That voice...

He quickly turns around and covers his fists in flames.

Y/N: You're the guy from earlier, aren't you?! That distorted voice! Who the hell are you?! Show yourself!

???: Aww, what's the matter? I just wanna talk.

Y/N: Talk, my ass! Show yourself  so I can kick your ass, you fucker!

???: *snickering* Why are you so hostile towards me? I unlocked a new power for you, didn't I? Imagine what you could accomplish with this power. Imagine what WE could accomplish with that power. What we could create. What we could DESTROY!

Y/N: Whatever you are, don't bullshit me. Destroy? Yeah, right. I ain't no villain, you faceless bastard!

???: Hero... Villain... More so the same thing, just... Differentiated. I gotta say, you are one weird guy, Whitty.

Y/N: Who the hell is Whitty?

???: Why, you ofcourse.

Y/N: I ain't no Whitty, you stupid voice!

???: Ah, right... "Y/N Midoriya". Isn't that your name now?

Y/N: You're damn right it is. And how the hell do you know it anyways? Did your mom moan that name out that loud last night?

???: Always ready with the snarkiest replies. Your temper and way of handling things always fascinated me, Whitty. It's why I chose you.

Y/N: Huh...?

???: Don't you get it? You could never ABSORB me, Whitty. I purposefully played along your antics, making it seem as if you were someone special. The only person who could stop me by absorbing me.

Y/N: What are you...?

???: You were never special, Whitty. All you were, and all you are, is my plaything. Nothing more. Nothing less. You got a taste of your real prowess against the bio-engineered creature. Now, you'll yearn for that power subconsciously. You'll want to feel that strength again. It's only natural.

Y/N feels someone put a hand on his shoulder as he swings his fist back to strike, but hits thin air.

???: And once you do tap into that power, I'll once again take over you. And then... I'll kill every. Single. One. Of your so called "friends". And you'll be able to do nothing but watch helplessly like a little insect watching a boot squash you and your dreams, your friends, your family, everyone you care about.