Chapter 13

We see Mineta and Y/N standing in the building, the bomb beside them, as Y/N looks around the room.

Y/N: Hm... The two will be entering from the ground floor and will eventually make their way up here. If we are gonna fend them off, we have to think of a proper plan. Got any ideas, Mineta?

Mineta: *drooling* When they come, throw me right at Ashido!

Y/N: Ashido? Oh, the acid girl. I see... Your quirk would be great against her, as it could immobilize her, from what I've observed, she's a dancing major, so her flexibility will be a great asset-muttermuttermuttermuttermuttermuttermuttermutter.

He really is Izuku's brother...

Mineta: *deadpan* Are you serious? It's her body!

Y/N: Her body? Yeah, I know that. Her body is especially flexi-

Mineta: No! I wanna grab her bo-

The buzzer goes off, thankfully, since the author DID NOT wanna finish writing that sentence.

Y/N looks at Mineta in suspicion.

Y/N: Hold on... Mineta? Why are you here?

Mineta: Huh? We are in a team, aren't we?

Y/N: No, not that. Why are you HERE? In UA? What's your motive to be a hero?

Mineta: Huh? The popularity, ofcourse.

Y/N: Wanna elaborate?

Mineta: If I'm popular, I'll have fans. If I have fans, I'll have fangirls, simps, even. And if I have simps... Hehe. Hehehehe...

Y/N sighs.

Y/N: So that's it, huh? Tell me something. When was the last time you saw a hero do something perverted and get away with it?

Mineta: Hmm? That's easy. Mt. Lady at her debut.

Y/N groans at the mention.

Y/N: That's true, but you think people would REALLY appreciate someone acting perverted when... Say, they're being attacked by a villain? Or will they appreciate someone acting the way you did back in the entrance exams? Someone who overcame their own fears to deal with the bigger problem? Hmm?

Mineta: That's... Uh...

Y/N: You see my point? You're not being a hero when you're doing all that perverted stuff. You're just being a creep that even the Author hates. BUT, if you act the way you did back then? You are a true hero. Now, what are we gonna do? The "heroes" are gonna be here any minute.

Mineta stays silent, as if he was thinking hard about something.

Mineta: Aoyama.

Y/N: Hmm?

Mineta: His quirk is good only if he has that belt thing around his waist.

Y/N: So, what are you implying?

Mineta: I could block the belt with a ball of mine, and then immobilising him won't be a huge problem for me.

Y/N: So, you wanna take down Aoyama then?

Mineta nods.

Y/N: Okay then. I'll deal with Ashido. Acid and fire. Sounds like a recipe for disaster...

He grins.

Y/N: *grinning* And I'm all for it!

---

We see Ashido and Aoyama walking, well, Ashido sliding on her acid and Aoyama flaunting his cape, until a drop of Ashido's acid drops on it and the boy instantly starts to mourn his cape.