Chapter 14

The next day soon came as we see that Izuku and Y/N on their way to UA when they saw a bunch of reporters standing outside UA, demanding an interview with All Might. They were asking a bunch of questions to every student that was going inside. Soon, the Midoriyas' turn came.

Reporter: What is it like to have All Might as a teacher?

Izuku: *stuttering*

Y/N: It's great. Could tell you guys more, but I don't wanna.

Reporter: Come on, kid! You're on National TV! Give us your honest opinions!

Y/N: Honest opinions?

Reporter: Yeah!

Y/N: Well, here is my honest opinion. Your show sucks!

Reporter: *offended* Excuse me?!

Y/N: You heard m-

He is wrapped in Aizawa's bindings and pulled back before he could say anything else.

---

They go in their classes as Y/N looks around and searches for someone.

Y/N: Oh, right...

He starts to look down as he sees Mineta standing behind a desk, completely hidden if it wasn't for his hair.

Y/N: There he is. Mineta!

Mineta looks up.

Mineta: Yeah?

Y/N takes something from his bag and puts it on the desk, as Mineta stares at it.

Mineta: What is that?

Y/N: Hehe, I kinda revamped your costume and came up with this

Y/N: Hehe, I kinda revamped your costume and came up with this. What do you think?

Mineta stares at the sketch.

Mineta: Midoriya, this is...

Y/N: Is it that bad?

Mineta: It's amazing! You even made a slingshot! And the pants!

Y/N: Hehe.

Mineta: I'm gonna give this to Powerloader to change my costume into this now!

Y/N: Oh, thanks- Wait, now?

Y/N looks at Mineta, but the little boy had already ran away.

Y/N sighs, as he sits on his seat.

---

The students had gathered in their classroom as Aizawa told them to shut the hell up.

Aizawa: Today, we'll be...

Y/N: Is Geodude made of rocks in a cave, or are the rocks in the caves made of Geodude...? Hmmm...

Aizawa: Deciding on class rep.