Rose sighs heavily, lowering her gaze to the ground:

-That's why it gets harder to say it every time. That's why I tell you this so often. You're actually a lot of new things to me. I know what you're talking about.- She looks up at Jennie from under her brows.- It's weird. But I feel guilty about it, it's sitting in me and...

-No.- Jennie interrupts her.- What you want to say is also too typical. Do you know that those who allow it are to blame? I've let you take it out on me so many times this week that you keep saying it. I believe there is guilt, but that's enough. Do you want to know what I really think?- Kim arches an eyebrow in anticipation. Rose clicks her tongue and almost rolls her eyes. She doesn't want to know. Jennie understands that she can provoke another quarrel, but she speaks anyway.- There's some shit in you that's bothering you. And it's not just about Eunchae, it's about something else. I notice a lot of things, but I don't say everything. Yeah, think about it.- Jennie mimics the "really" grimace that appears on Rose's face.- I notice that it pisses you off when people pay attention to me. When the girls call me somewhere, and I'm not talking about Irene and Seulgi right now. When they start talking to me in the stands. You look around. I'm joking — they're laughing. And you? You look back again. And I'm not commenting on it because... What am I going to say? And it's probably easier for you to blame such moments on jealousy. Although you said at the very beginning that you don't intend to share attention with anyone. You are the hub of the universe, and all the attention should be paid to you.- Jennie steps aside, catching her breath.

-Do you really want to discuss me now, Jennie?

-I'm not talking about what you don't like right now. Rose, I'm saying that it's easier for you to be silently angry about something. It's easier for you to figure it out than to ask! Am I wrong?

Rose turns away, snorting. She begins to be interested in an old rotten tree outside the window, which she begins to examine. She doesn't do it for long. The answer comes to mind, and she immediately turns around:

-You're always saying what you think, aren't you? I used to think so, but it seems to me that you only say what you want, and not everything in a row.

-Oh.- Jennie theatrically shows surprise, as if Rose had said something very important and unexpected.- Can you imagine! Wow, I'm not saying everything that comes into my head. What a discovery.

-Fuck you.- The blonde walks briskly past the girl, intending to leave, but Jennie catches her by the arm and pulls her towards herself.

-Did I let you leave?- Jennie holds her tightly with one hand and wraps the other around her waist, hugging her to herself.- You can just say it, not keep it to yourself. I don't believe that you can just be so angry because you didn't take a pill, I think there must be reasons that make you angry. It's just that withdrawal makes it worse.

Rose examines the girl's face. She doesn't pull away, but she doesn't try to respond to physical contact either.

-Please.- Jennie whispers in her ear, and then touches her cheek with her lips.- Share with me what you're hiding.

Park is not responding. Jennie pulls away, looking into the eyes opposite.

-Rose.- Jennie repeats, unwilling to give up.

Jennie has never had a person in whose head she would like to get into and find out what he really cares about and what he is guided by. She was used to relying on her own conclusions. It was enough for her to think about Rose's behavior herself, even though she wanted to know more. Now that she realizes that Rose is really hiding something, this desire to find out is exacerbated. She doesn't want to let the girl go without getting answers. She doesn't want to think any further.

-Do you know what I liked about my relationship with Yerim?- Rose slowly but firmly pushes the girl away from her.- She didn't take out my brain. She didn't try to get in here.- She points at her head.- All these "why", "what do you think". How I hate all this.

Jennie frowns. Her lips twitch, but the desire to interrupt the girl immediately disappears. She clearly understands what Rose has just said. Is this really a brain explosion? The one she hates herself? The one that everyone hates? Well, who likes to have their brain taken out? But does this imply exactly such a situation? Jennie can't breathe, she wants to turn away to hide all the emotions that are reflected on her face. There's something pressing on her inside, and she needs to get rid of this load urgently. Jennie slowly walks away, trying to hide her condition. Why is it so insulting to hear this? Like she's so meticulous and demands things she has no right to. The way Rose poked her into it...

-Damn it.- Rose says with annoyance.- Damn it.- She adds.- That's not what I wanted to say.

Now she sounds guilty. And Jennie hears it. Does this mean that this is not a brain drain? Does this mean that people think this way only when they have no desire to explain or reassure something? On the other hand, if you ask the same thing a hundred times, it would be pretty infuriating. But it's not every day that she tries to find out what Rose cares about. And why should she feel humiliated now just because it became important to her?

-Jennie.- Rose is approaching her.- I really thought so. Well, what I said, but not to you. There are things that you want to keep for yourself. And so it turns out that it's like you're trying to pull it out. It's uncomfortable. I don't think you can take out my brain, and I don't treat you like Yerim.

-How?- Jennie turns around.- What's the difference? Oh, I'm sorry. Any question asked of you will be like a brain explosion, because you want to keep all this for yourself. Yerim did well. It's a pity that you broke up.

Rose is silent.

Kim wants to leave, but then the quarrel will drag on. She doesn't want to quarrel, even though she looks like a provocateur now. She's the initiator of all this shit. It's not even clear what the reason for their quarrel is. Rose is secretive, so what? She just needs to accept it, as she did an hour ago, when it didn't piss her off. Jennie respected that. That's not going to change.

-I'm sorry. I won't annoy your brain. I like everything.